💖

(A/N: today I heard OTO is announcing their first NYC show date and selling tickets! I hope I get some! Anyway this chapter is an anniversary based chapter! Ily guys and enjoy!)

No time skip

Tonis POV

Cheryl Blossom is the love of my life, and she is the one and only person I want to grow old with. I can't wait for our future together,  but today is our second anniversary! We had plans to meet at Pops (where we first felt romantic feelings for one another) and we were gonna meet each other at the restaurant. So, I headed there at around 5:30 (we were set to meet at 5:45 but I had time off and couldn't wait to see her so I went early).

"Hey Pops! How are you?" I asked when I saw the jolly man standing at his usual station, the counter. "Im doing fine Toni, what about you dear?" He asked. "Im great! Here for a date with Cheryl but I'm a bit early. Can I get our usual booth please?" I asked. Pop nodded understandingly. "Of course Toni, and happy anniversary to the two of you. Two years strong huh?" He asked and I smiled at him. "Yep! Can't wait for the rest of our lives together." I smiled cheekily, blushing a bit.

"I hope I get an invite to the wedding." He said and I nodded. "Oh absolutely you will!" I said and sat down at our normal booth. Around 10 minutes later, at 5:43 specifically, Cheryl came in with a bouquet of flowers, a card and a teddy bear. "Happy anniversary my love!" She said happily, handing me the stuff. "You too baby! I left your gifts in the car let me go get them!" I said. I didn't expect her to bring the gifts inside, I expected us to exchange stuff later. "No worries doll. I don't need anything." She said but I refused. "I'll be right back." I insisted and she nodded, sitting down so I could get my gifts for her from the car. I got them and came back inside. "So baby I got you a necklace. This is only the first of four presents I got you though!" I explained happily and her eyes went wide. "Thank you so much, TT, but this is too much." She said shaking her head. "Nothing is too much for you my love." I insisted. "Okay. Thank you babe I love it!" She said and smiled. I helped her put on the necklace and kissed her neck. Pop came up to us and let us order. As we waited on our food, we continued with the gift exchange.

After we ate, we went home and sat on the couch. I took out my phone and played Crazier by Taylor Swift. I stood up and extended my hand. "May I have this dance?" I asked with a cheesy smile on my face. She nodded and we danced the night away.