🤰 (2)

(A/N: this is chapter two of the pregnancy fanfic! Also after this chapter you can continue reading it in my new story: The Search Is Over. Enjoy!)

Time skip a few days

Tonis POV

"My girl," I heard Cheryl whisper lovingly under her breath as I woke up. "I love you so much." She said and I smiled. "Good morning babes!" I said and leaned up to kiss her. "How'd you sleep?" She asked. She's gotten into the habit of asking me every morning since I got pregnant.

"I slept amazingly, as I do every night next to you." I said and winked at her. "I still can't believe our little baby is in here," I said as I rubbed my belly. "Me neither" she said as she kissed me. "Why don't you rub my belly that often? I see you want to and then pull back." I said. "Because, babe, I just don't wanna make you uncomfortable in any way. It's an intimate thing and I don't wanna just do it without your permission. But yes I do wanna rub your belly especially as it gets bigger because our little baby is in here." I said as I took her hand and placed it on my belly, where my t shirt had ridden up. "I still wanna cuddle!" I said as I koala hugged her and she laid us back down as I was hugging her, since I could probably only koala hug her for so long until My belly would inevitably grow.

"Sounds good to me, I could cuddle you forever," Cheryl said as she kissed me. We fell back asleep for another two hours, or at least I did. When I woke up Cheryl wasn't in bed. I called out for her as she pushed the door open with her hip, holding my favorite breakfast on a tray in her hands.

"Made you some breakfast, Angel." She said and I smiled at her. "Thank you babe, it looks great!" I said and we began to dig into our breakfast.

Time skip a day

Cheryls POV

Today Toni wanted to go to the mall, so obviously I said yes and we went together. As soon as I parked I got out of the car and opened her door for her. "Such a gentlewoman," she winked and kissed me on my cheek.

"Only for you amour," I said and held her hand as we walked inside. We were wearing matching face masks (the right way of course covering mouth and nose) since we both felt more comfortable that way, and the masks said "mama to be" on them.

The first store we went to was The Children's Place which was a store for children's stuff. We walked in and looked at all the newborn stuff.

"Cheryl look oh my god!" Toni said as she showed me a newborn onesie. It said "loved by two mama bears" with two bears on it. "Oh my god let's get it!" I said and she put it in our cart. We shopped around a bit more and found some cute things. We bought mostly gender neutral stuff since we didn't know the baby's gender yet, but we also both agreed our child would wear whatever they wanted regardless of gender.

We didn't get any toys yet, just clothes.

"Babe can we get some sour skittles? I'd really love some." Toni said, smiling cutely and I nodded. "Of course babe." We walked into the 7-11 inside the mall and she went to get a small bag but I decided to get her one of the boxes of them they were selling. "You might crave these later so I'll buy this for you." I explained when she looked at me a bit weirdly. "Thank you. You spoil me." She said and she leaned up to kiss me. "I just give you what you deserve. You're A queen, you're my queen, and you deserve to be treated as such" I said after we kissed.

We drove home after getting a couple more snacks and watched a movie together. In the middle of it, I felt her moving around, seemingly uncomfortable. "Babe you alright?" I asked and she suddenly threw up all over the floor. "Oh shit babe, you okay? Want Water?" I asked. I'd never seen her throw up before but I knew it was probably morning sickness. "I'm sorry." She said after she was done. "Let me clean it." She tried to say and I immediately shook my head. "Nope. You can hope in the shower to get more clean and comfy and I'll clean this. When you're done I'll bring you some nice comfy pajamas." I said and she nodded. "I'm sorry again." She said, embarrassed. "Don't be babe. It's normal. No worries Angel." I said and kissed the top of her head. She went to shower and I cleaned up the mess. It only took about ten minutes to fully clean it and disinfect everything. Once I was done I got a fluffy warm towel and some pajamas that I had a matching pair in and we wore those.