🎮

(A/N: this pic is of me and OTO at our most recent virtual meet and greet!! Also this chapter has a video game emoji and it's about Cheryl and Toni playing Minecraft together! There will be a 2nd chapter! Happy birthday to Harry styles ;) love y'all enjoy!)

No time skip

Tonis POV

I've always loved video games, and since its release in 2009, I have loved Minecraft. My girlfriend Cheryl has never played it. "Baby can I play?" My girlfriend, Cheryl asked me. "You wanna play Minecraft with me?" I asked for clarification. "Yeah." She confirmed. "Sure just give me a minute to set you up, I'm so excited!" I said as I pulled off my headset and set up her controller, which was red (while mine was pink). I got us ones to match our signature colors even though she never really liked video games, because I always held out hope secretly that she'd wanna play one day.

As I set up, Cheryl sat down and waited for me. I pulled off my headset so we could work offline and play with just us two ina. World. "Okay babe so here's what each control does." I said and she seemed to get it. "Now I'm gonna make us a world and once it's made you can join since only one can make the world." I said. I named the world "CHONI FOREVER" which made us both smile. "Babe do you wanna play in creative mode or survival mode? Creative you just kinda mess around and build stuff, but survival you have to...survive, for lack of a better word." I explained, even though it was obvious. "Survival, I wanna play like you do in that world where you have to mine and eat and build." She said. I made a new survival world called "CHONI FOREVER" and we got strayed. "Okay so babes here are each of the controls and what they do." I said as I went one by one explaining. "So first things first we need wood." I said and our characters in game walked toward the nearest tree, which was made of acacia wood since we had spawned in an acacia biome next to a desert biome.

"Okay so here I crafted us a crafting table for us both to use, now make a pickaxe as our next step is getting stone, to make better tools." I explained and we both used our pickaxes to get stone, and also some coal.

"I have 8 pieces of stone and 9 pieces of coal, what about you?" Cheryl asked. "Same numbers but reversed For me, I have 9 stone and 8 coal." I said. "Ok so what's next?" "Let's make tools". I said. We made a stone sword, a stone pickaxe, and a stone axe each. I broke and picked up the crafting table and told her to follow my character. We walked together to the nearest open area.

Cheryl and I each assigned ourselves a task. Cheryl cut down trees until she had two stacks (64 pieces in a stack) of wood, and I killed animals and mined a bit for some basic resources. Once we were both done, we began to put our house together.

"Babe how big should our house be?" Cheryl asked me. "Um I'm thinking maybe 20x20, because we can always add more or take stuff away. That's a good base size." I explained and she nodded. We began to slowly build our house, and stopped once it was one story. Then, we went inside and made windows and lit it up. Then, we added the floor and added things like crafting tables, furnaces, beds and chests.

After that, our first day in Minecraft was complete, so we fell asleep.