🎉🍸🍾💃🕺

(A/N: this chapter is based on the tweet in the photo lol, an AU about bettys bachelorette party! Also it's 6 am I'm sick and mom is letting me stay home from school so yay. Anyway enjoy!)

No time skip

Cheryls POV

Betty and Archie are getting married! In less than a month, they'll be Mr. and Mrs. Andrews. Cheryl and I couldn't be more happy and excited for them!

Suddenly, the group chat we have with the girls went off, so both Cher and I checked our phones. When we checked, it was actually a GC with everyone in the group of girls but Betty.

Veronica: hey ladies! You're all invited to Bettys bachelorette party on Wednesday, thrown by yours truly :) it's a surprise so pretty please keep your mouths shut! Love you girls

Cheryl: sounds good lodge. I think I speak for Toni and I when I say that we're both going to attend

Toni: absolutely !! Sounds great. Send us details when you can!

Valerie: ur such a good friend! I'd be honored to come

Josie: thank you for the invite! I'll be there

Tabitha: this is gonna be so fun!

Time skip one week

Cheryls POV

Toni and I planned to get dressed and and drive together to the venue where the party would be taking place.

I wore a nice red dress and Toni wore one in the same style, but a different color. She wore it in purple, so we matched somewhat but still held onto our individualism.

"God damn babe you look amazing." She said when I came out from getting changed in the bath room. "Thank you my love, now it's your turn to get dressed." She walked in the bathroom and I finished up my makeup as she got dressed.

When she exited the bathroom, my jaw basically fell to the floor. She looked so good! I love her so much, I truly do.

"You look phenomenal honey." I said, going closer to her, grabbing her hips gently and pulling her into a kiss.

She tried to deepen it, and as much as I wanted to continue, I knew we had to leave soon so I pulled away. "We can't babe I'm sorry. We have to go!" I said, gently pulling her by the hand to the car.

We got into our car and drove away, toward the club where the party would be taking place.

Once we got there, I intentionally got out of the car first to go around and open the door for Toni. "Thank you my love." She said, smiling. "You're very welcome cutie pie." I responded back.

"Welcome ladies. The party is right in here." Veronica said, having us follow her into another back room.

When we got in there, I was pleased with how good it looked. The room was lit up with LED lights in shades of blues and purples, and it really set the vibe. There were a bunch of seats, there was an open bar serving drinks all night, and there was a little stage with a pole. We sat down after saying hi to and hugging everyone there. After us, jug, tabitha, and Valerie all arrived. Josie followed after them. Once everyone was there, we waited for Betty to show. "She's coming! Hide!" Veronica whisper-yelled when she heard bettys voice.

"Surprise!" We all yelled, effectively shocking her.

"Oh my god guyyyssss!! Thank youuu!" She said, drawing her words out a little. "Happy bachelorette party." We all said. "Now sit down, this was only one of your surprises.

Pony by Ginuwine started playing and "ooohs" and "ahhhs" could be heard coming from the group.

Then, the lights flickered and a male voice could be heard. "Where's the bride to be?" A sultry male voice said.

Tonis POV

I was excited to drink and watch a stripper, just like any woman my age would be. "Oh great, just what I need to see on my Friday night: male nudity." Cher mumbled sarcastically, rolling her eyes and chuckling lightly.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Come on babe it'll be fun. Maybe there'll be a set for women strippers?" I said, trying to cheer her up and get her excited. "I know babe I'm just kidding. I mean yeah I'd rather not see a man nude, I am gay as fuck after all, but it's fine. Now where's that champagne?" Cher asked, getting up and coming back with a bottle. We were sitting next to one another, practically on each other's laps.

As the stripper started to dance, I heard Cheryl make a jealous noise because I was whooping and hollering like the other girls. "Baby, if you be good maybe I'll show you how I can do it better than that guy." I whispered, secretly gesturing to the stripper.

She smirked and perked up.

After like 20 more minutes of the sensual undressing and dancing, the girls and I were drunk and all (including Cheryl) having loads of fun.

I took the bottle of champagne and chugged some of it.

The girls and I had so much fun!

"Alright yall, now it's time to do body shots! Pick a partner and let's do it!" Cheryl said and I immediately turned to her with a smirk on my face. "You wanna do the shot or want me to do it?" I asked and she smiled. "I've had a good amount of alcohol so why don't you do the shot first?" She got up on the table and luckily both of our dresses had slits at the stomach (part of the style) so we could easily access it. Betty handed Cheryl a slice of lime to put in her mouth and poured the shot in. She also dabbed some salt on her neck. "Go ham topaz."

I smirked and sauntered up to her. "Ready?" I asked, still wanting her consent to touch her. "Of course." She said and smiled. "Okay let's do it." I said and sucked the shot out of her belly button.

Then, I sucked the salt off of her neck and finally, took the lime out of her mouth with a kiss.

We danced the night away, and it was amazing.