🧩🎲

(A/N: the puzzle piece and dice here stand for fidget toys. In this chapter, Cheryl loves fidget toys and Toni buys her some! Enjoy. It's kinda short but I hope y'all like it anyway. )

No time skip

Tonis POV

My girlfriend Cheryl is very different around me and by herself than she is around people who aren't me or her brother (when he was alive). One of her favorite things are fidget toys. She even has an entire rolling dresser that typically goes next to a desk filled with pop it's. She even has a note on the top of it that has color drawer correlated with the fidget toys inside.

Turquoise: spinners
Pink: pop it's
Red: dimples
Green: stress balls
Blue: tangles and rings
Purple: mesh and marble fidgets and rubix cubes
Yellow: noodles and pop it balls
Orange: wacky tracks
Yellow-Orange: infinity cubes and fidget cubes
Dark Pink: more pop its

She only lets me and her use them for the most part. Every time we hang out or cuddle, she has one in her hand to keep her focused. We could have a Romantic and incredible date and conversation while she uses one of the toys and it's never distracting. She often uses it but still manages to hold her focus and eye contact on the person she's talking to.

Normally I buy her gifts for holidays and important dates to our relationship. But I decided to get her a couple fidget toys for no reason.

Once they came to my house from Amazon, I packed them up into a nice wrapped box and drove to her house (once she said I could come).

"Babe I have a gift for you." I said and she smiled. "What? Really?" She said, surprised. "Oh shit babe did I forget an important day?" She asked. "No you didn't my love. I just wanted to get you a couple things. I am pretty sure you don't have them but let me know if you do, and we can return them." I explained and she nodded. "Babe I'd never return a gift from you, everything and anything you give me is insanely important to me." She said and I kissed her.

I got up and handed Cheryl her box of gifts. She smiled, thanked me again and began carefully opening it.

There was a world puzzle pop it, a gorilla pop it, a space simple simple and some green fidget toys.

"Baby thank you so much. I love them all!" She said and kissed me. "You get me so well." She whispered and I nodded. "That I do, Cheryl, that I do."