👩‍👩‍👦

(A/N: btw for pictures of the day I wave the whole thing so you can see if it's a edit who made it so I don't take credit unless I said I took or made it haha anyway this is just choni and their son in the morning, just a cute and fluffy little one shot enjoy! )

No time skip

Tonis POV

"Toni, wake up," my girlfriend, Cheryl, cooed in my ear. "Yeah babe what's up?" I asked sleepily. "Nicky is crying but I have such an awful stomach ache can you please get him and maybe get me some medicine too?" She asked and I opened my eyes. I could tell she was genuinely in pain. She gets stomach pains a lot during her period and she started it yesterday. "Yeah beautiful I'll get you some Advil and a water, then I'll go get Nick." I said.

Nick is our two year old son who Cheryl gave birth to, but he was Made with my egg. I walked to his nursery and saw him in his crib crying as he laid on his stomach. "Mama, my mama." He whispered. Mama is Cheryl and I'm Mommy. He most likely wanted Cheryl over me because she still nurses him. "Mama isn't feeling well bubs, you want me to take you to our room?" I asked rhetorically, knowing he couldn't respond as I picked him up. I put him in one arm as I grabbed his pacifier, blankie and his favorite stuffed toy, an orangutan named Ouchie. I laid him in our bed next to Cheryl who cuddled into him. "I'll be back with your meds and water, love. Should I make him a bottle?" I asked. It may sound like a dumb question because obviously he needs to eat, but he doesn't eat a full meal straight after waking up, it takes him like an hour to even want real food. I asked because I didn't know if she'd prefer he has a bottle of breast milk since she doesn't feel great. "Yeah babe try the bottle first if he refuses it I'll let him nurse." She said and I nodded. I kissed them both on the forehead. "Be right back." I said as I went to the kitchen. I made his bottle and as it was warming up I went to get Cheryl medicine and some ice water.

"Thanks babe." She said as she sat up and swallowed the pills and a few sips of water. "You're welcome love." I said, and She couldn't sleep so she watched him while I cleaned up his room a bit. I remade his crib so it looked nicer (even though he sleeps with barely anything in it for safety reasons). I set up his changing table so it was ready for his next change.

"There's no reason to cry baby, mommy will be back." She said and I heard him cry louder. "Babe can you change him for me? Or at least bring me the supplies? He needs a change." I heard her say and I replied back. "On it. I'll come change him quick." I said and I went to get him. "How did you sleep Nick?" I asked to see what he'd say. He just kept sucking on his pacifier.

"Zan." He said, which I knew meant he wanted me to put on his favorite movie, Tarzan. "You wanna watch Tarzan?" I asked, just to confirmed. "Yea." He said and I picked him up off the changing table, placing him down so he could walk to our room. I throw out the dirty stuff I used and washed my hands before heading into my room. I saw Cheryl sitting up with Nick on her lap, who had the VHS of Tarzan in his lap. He prefers to hold the vhs of the movie even if he's watching it on Disney+. She started the movie and I sat down with them, content with my amazing little family.