🛻🚎

(A/N: life sucks lately ngl lol)

No time skip

Tonis POV

Cheryl and I decided to go on a trip in our camper. We had a nice camper that had two bedrooms, one master and one with four bunks in it.

My dream was to one day travel in a camper for the whole summer with Cheryl. We couldn't quite afford to do that yet so we decided to go somewhere together for a week. Since we had so much room, we decided to ask some of our closest friends to join.

We booked a spot at a camp ground in Forrestville, a small town outside of Riverdale that my friends I used to always stay at in the summer and on school breaks.

I was super excited to go especially since Cheryl has never been there! I couldn't wait to show her the area that I used to spend so much time in. She's my girl, I love her so much.

Anyway, we decided to go with our friends, specifically Betty, Jughead, Veronica and Reggie (both couples respectively: Bughead and Veggie). Also tagging along would be Kevin and Fangs (a couple as well). Our plan was to have Kevin and fangs in our trailer in the other room; while Veronica and Reggie shared a trailer with Betty and Jughead.

We packed our stuff over the weekend and loaded it into our truck, which we'd be driving in along with Kevin and Fangs while Betty, Jug, Reggie and Veronica shared another car that would trail their camper (our car was trailing ours as well).

Cheryl and I went to sleep the night before our trip around 1 am and we were getting up at 9 am.

"Okay that should be it." Cheryl said as we packed the last bag. "Yep, good work babe." I said and kissed her cheek. "You did great too Toni," she said and hugged me. We put all the bags by the front door, brushed our teeth and went to bed.

In the morning, I was woken up by Cheryl's alarm. "Baebae come on it's time to wake up!" I heard her say cheerily.

"Ugh not yet I'm so tired." I whined sleepily. "Come on let's get ready, we'll be late," Cheryl said and she began to slowly kiss my neck in order to wake me up. "Okay, okay I'm up let's go." I said and we got up, got dressed and made our bed. Once we did that, we got ready by brushing our hair and teeth, applying deodorant and a bit of makeup/perfume and then we were ready to go. I called Kevin who I knew would most likely be up before Fangs.

"Hey Toni how's it going?" Kevin said sleepily. "Good. Cher and I just woke up so give us maybe 30 or so minutes and you can head over so we can leave for the campsite, alright?" I said and he said "okay sounds good. See ya soon Toni!" And I said goodbye before we hung up.

I started loading our stuff into the car while Cheryl did a check through the house to make sure that everything was packed.

After around thirty minutes, Kevin and Fangs arrived at our place, and after we greeted them, they loaded their stuff into the car and trailer as well. By 10:30 am we were ready to head out on the three hour journey to get to our campsite.

During the car ride, we listened to music, played games, and just talked. We filled the time as best we could. Cheryl and I sat in the back while Kevin sat in the passenger seat
In the front and fangs drove.

Cheryl cuddled close into my side and whispered "I love you, and I love our life." I smiled at her and kissed the top of her head. "Ya know babe, all my life I dreamed of having a family. I finally found one, and you will always be a part of that family. I hope soon you get an upgrade though, from girlfriend to fiancé and then to wife." I said and I saw tears in the corners of her eyes. "Thank you for never giving up on me babe." She said and I nodded. "I got you baby, always."

Around an hour into the car ride, Cheryl and I decided to play Uno, and I won both rounds that we played!

Once we arrived at the campsite, we began to unpack our stuff after we hooked up the trailer (which all four of us pitched in to do since it can be a lot of work.

When everything was hooked up and the slides were out, we began to take our stuff in and unpacked it all so we could just have fun afterward and not worry about our stuff.

We met up with Veggie and Bughead and then all of us went to the creek and spent some time in the water (we had bathing suits under our clothes in preparation for this).

After that, we headed to our trailer where Kevin and Fangs grilled up some hotdogs and hamburgers, as Cheryl and Veronica made salads, Jug made some drinks and I made a couple different desserts.