💜❤️ (pt 2)

(A/N: hey this is chapter two of the chapter I posted right before this! Again in this chapter Cheryl has autism. This isn't meant to offend anyone, it's quite the opposite. Pls enjoy!)

Time skip a day

Tonis POV

Cheryl and I sat on the couch. She rocks back and forth a bit when she is comfortable to make her relax more. We were watching one of her favorite shows, The Golden Girls. She and I watch it together a lot. My phone rang and I picked it up, leaving the room so Cheryl wouldn't have to pause her show and I could still hear well.

"Hey what's up?" I asked. "Tiny! You and Cheryl should come hang at the Pembrooke, everyone's here just hanging out and having a good time." Cheryl heard the conversation I was having with fangs and turned to me. "I don't know Fa-" I said but Cheryl interrupted. "I want to go." She said firmly. "Babes there might be loud noises there, it won't be that fun." I tried to explain and she shook her head. "Please I want to go." She said and I nodded. "Okay let's pack a bag of stuff we might need." I said. Normally she takes a backpack of some of her favorite things in case she gets overwhelmed.

She showed me her bag. "Help?" She asked and I smiled. "Of course babe let's go pack it together." I said. I first packed her throw blanket that she loves to cuddle with and use in case she gets cold or wants something wrapped around her. I also packed her lunch tray/plate that she loves to use to ensure her foods won't touch. She tried saying she didn't need it, but I packed it just in case. Then, she handed me her phone and charger, which I put in the pocket. Then, I packed her favorite couple of fidgets and a book. Then I packed her headphones and earmuffs, also adding in her ear plugs which are more discreet. "Thank you for including me." She said as we drove to the Pembrooke. "Baby listen. I will never be like your parents were. I'll never shut you out. Your diagnosis doesn't make you any less capable or any less loveable. You're the love of my life, I'll always be in your corner." I said and she kissed my hand. "You're a good girlfriend." She said.

We walked inside and the group hang out seemed kinda chill. Until, about an hour later. At that point, people began to play loud music.

Cheryl's eyes widened. "Ouch." She whispered to herself and I felt terrible. "Babe you want your ear muffs?" I asked, knowing those were her preferred noise cancelers since they're comfy and soft, and they do the job well. "Yes." She said and I gave them to her. She thanked me and put them on.

"Hey whys your girlfriend got those on?" A drunk Reggie asked me. "She's feeling overwhelmed and those help to calm her down." I explained calmly. "They look dumb." He said. "Shut the fuck up reggie, go away." I said, standing up.

Cheryl looked around and saw I was up but I told her to keep sitting. Reggie walked away and a little while later we sat down to eat. They had ordered Chinese food, which Cheryl and I both loved. "Can I have my tray?" Cheryl quietly asked me and I turned around for her to grab it out of the backpack that I was holding on my shoulders. She picked out what she wanted and placed it on each spot on the tray. Once we both had our food, we sat down together.

"Thank you for everything." Cheryl said. "Anytime my darling." I said and we shared a sweet kiss. No matter what, her autism will never make me abandon her like her parents did. We're endgame, period.