😴

(A/N: this chapter Cheryl and Toni get their son a new bed (get rid of his crib) and try to sleep train him to sleep in a big boy bed!)

No time skip

Cheryls POV

Toni and I are the proud mothers of two babies: a boy named Nicholas Jason Topaz-Blossom and Nataliyah Rose Topaz-Blossom. They are 3 (Nick) and 5 (Nataliyah, who we often call just Nat). They're truly our world, and neither of us know what we'd do without them. I was sitting in bed with Toni while she laid down as I massaged her back.

Suddenly, we heard the monitor in Nicks room go off. He still slept in a crib because he had only recently turned 3 and we wanted to keep him safe, so we would make the switch soon enough. We heard from the monitor two little voices, one belonging to our son and one to our daughter. "Help! Out!" Nick said, calling for us as he wanted to leave the crib. Nataliyah was heard saying "I help you Nicky! I help you!" And we looked on the camera as she tried to help him get out. "You can do it brother!" She said to him and we decided to get up and get him out ourselves. "What's going on in here guys?" I asked as Toni scooped up our son and gave him a quick cuddle.

"I tried to help Nicky, he wanted out." Nataliyah explained and we nodded. "Next time come get us sweetie, you know maybe we'll look into getting Nick a bed like you have." I said and Nataliyah nodded excitedly. "I'll help decorate!" She said.

"She's just like you." Toni said to me fondly. "So excited and bubbly all the time." She clarified when I narrowed my eyes. "Just like me" could mean a lot of negative things so I just wanted the clarification. "I just hope she doesn't hide that like I did." I said and Toni nodded and briefly kissed my lips. "She won't because we'll teach her how amazing she is and how it's an absolute fucking honor to be compared to you." She said and I smiled. "I love our babies, TT," I said as I kissed the top of Nick's head who was still cradled in the arms of my stunningly beautiful wife.

"What do you think Nick? Want a big boy bed, huh?" She asked as she bounced him up and down a bit in her arms. "Ya!" Nick said excitedly, throwing his arms up in the air.

Time skip a day

Cheryls POV

It was now Saturday so we went to go see what kind of bed we should get him. We first went to Bob's furniture store and couldn't find much there, so our second stop was to a local furniture store that the Andrews family ended up opening following Fred's untimely passing. They even named it Fred's furniture because he had wanted one but passed before it could happen.

So, we went there in the end. But, we decided to make a day of it and make the shopping experience fun, especially for the kids who already had low attention spans to begin with.

Nataliyah held my hand as Toni held Nick in her arms.

Tonis POV

"Momma why we lookin in dis store? I wan go McDonald's!" Nick said impatiently. "You know Archie? He's gonna help us look for a good and new bed for you so you don't get hurt trying to get out like you could've with your crib." I explained. "We'll get you a happy meal from McDonald's after this okay?" Cheryl said and he looked at me. "Yes mama is right we will. Just want to get you a bed." I said. Archie came up to us in a nice suit and tie. "Hello Topaz fam how's it going?" He said with his traditional goofy smile.

"We're good Archie, how about yourself?" I asked as I propped Nick up a bit more on my hip. "Good I'm glad to hear it and I'm doing quite well! So I hear little man is looking for a new bed?" He asked. "I not little Arshie." He said, mispronouncing Archies name a bit.

We looked around for a while until we found one we all loved.

Cheryls POV

"So this has a trundle but instead of a second bed it pulls out and can be used for storage or even a toy like a floor puzzle or something. "Can it fit a train set?" Toni asked and Archie nodded with a smile. "You wanna put your trains in here buddy?" We asked and Nick said yes.

We made sure that it was the one we wanted and purchased it.

Later that day, Archie came over to help set it up.

I'm so proud of my boy in his new big bed!