🤒

(A/N: I will never have tangs be a canon in my story's but this chapter I added them in as a past couple for a quick joke in the story (you'll see) but they will never be acknowledged as a couple in this story lol, I hate them as a couple I only like them as family and friends, enjoy tho! Love y'all and I'll try to update more tho I am in the process of moving! In this chapter, Cheryl is sick and Toni takes care of her, hence the fever emoji in the title slot!)

No time skip

Toni's pov

I heard Cheryl groaning in her sleep, and so I turned over to her in bed. "Babe what's wrong?" I whispered. She kept crying and groaning. I noticed she seemed warm as her face looked red. I gently moved her hair out of her face since some of it had gotten stuck to her face from sweating and moving around so much. Her forehead felt hot, and I got out of bed to grab the thermometer and Make sure she wasn't just too hot.

Her temperature read 101.3°F, which is considered a fever. She woke up and seemed so upset. "I don't feel good Toni." She whispered and I quickly hugged her. "I know angel, I know. You have a fever. Im gonna get you some water to stay hydrated and some medicine okay? I'll be back." I said. I checked the clock, and it said 11:53 PM, only an hour after we had originally fallen asleep.

Cheryl coughed and I quickly got her some medicine and ice water, since it would cool her down as well as hydrate her.

"Take this medicine Cher-Cher," I said and she took it, making a cute disgusted face at the gross tasting medicine.

"Ew, nasty." She said. "That was also my reaction to you dating fangs like a year back." She joked and I made a gross face. Bad judgement call in my part, I was just lonely. Cher is my true love, fangs is my friend that's all.

"Believe me I know, but I'm all yours now and forever. I regret dating him honestly. I understand baby, it doesn't taste good but it'll help you feel better. You know me when you get sick I feel so bad I just wanna help!" I explained.

"Baby love, I need cuddles." She said in a sweet voice.

I laid back down with her and snuggled into her, me of course being the big spoon, my favorite position (although don't tell Cheryl but I'm a sucker for her holding me).

Once she fell asleep I got some more ice water ready for her since hydration is very important.

Then, I got her some snacks and stuff for when she felt hungry.

After that I just got back into bed with her.

I laid down and cuddled her for about an hour until I woke up and felt her stir next to me.

"Hey my girl, how'd ya sleep?" I asked.

"Better now that I was next to you!"

"I'm glad My princess is doing better." I said and I kissed her gently on the lips.

"Baby I'm hungry, can you make me some food please?" She said making a sweet, smiley face at me. "Of course angel what would you like? Some snacks or a meal? You haven't eaten much and it'll probably make you feel better." I explained.

"May I have some ramen?" She asked. "Of course I'll be back babe." I said as I leaned over her for a quick but romantic kiss, and I left the room after I got my kiss to go make her food.

I went downstairs and began to make her some ramen.

I grabbed the square individual container of ramen and chose a pork flavored ramen, which is one of her favorites lately.

My phone suddenly rang. "Baby I can't get out of bed because I feel like crap but can you have a ramen too? I'd love to eat together and cuddle and talk." Cheryl asked and explained.

"Yeah babe of course, I'll be down in a few." I boiled the ramen and cooked it with the seasonings and some freshly dehydrated veggies (like corn, carrots and celery) and once both packets were done and put in bowls, I brought them, and a drink for each of us, upstairs on a platter.

"Baby I have our food," I said in a sing song voice.

"Enjoy, ma cherie," I said with a smile and she kissed my cheek gratefully, making me blush and giggle.

"Let's eat!" She said and we had a nice meal together. Once we finished I brought the dishes to the kitchen sink and got back in bed with Toni. The rest of the night we cuddled and I did my best to make sure she was comfortable and got better.

I love my girl!