😘😉

(A/N: hey y'all this Chapter is another fluff chapter, where choni are flirty and cute. That's really it! Enjoy! Btw school is out so I'll be a lot more active!! College here I come lol)

No time skip

Toni's POV

I'm a very flirty person, and my level of flirting increased when my girlfriend, Cheryl and I got together. She's so sweet and cute, and such a good life partner. Not to mention how hot she is as well.

She's so damn good looking and I often can't even believe she's actually mine, and that we're actually a couple.

She got in bed next to me and I looked at her with a smile.

"I love you, my sweetheart." I said and she blushed.

We cuddled in bed for a bit and fell asleep.

Time skip a night

Toni's POV

The next morning, cheryl and I woke up spooning (I was the little spoon, but don't tell anyone that). I saw her still with her eyes closed even though she wasn't asleep, so I gave her a quick little kiss on the nose and that woke her right up!

After a few minutes of cuddling on the bed, Cheryl and I got up and began to cook our breakfast. I made us double chocolate waffles (chocolate waffles with chocolate chips in it), and some fruit salad on the side. Normally we're in a rush in the mornings and we just have cereal and a piece of fruit, but on days like this when we wake up early on a weekend, we indulge with a decadent breakfast. Our dog, Charlie, jumped onto my lap. He is a small French bulldog and we adore him!

Once the food was ready, we got dressed and headed out on a walk. We normally take a walk every morning together, it's a nice and quiet way to talk and bond, and we typically obviously take Charlie with us on the walk. We put his leash on and headed out.

We held hands on our walk. I felt Cheryl's eyes on me during the walk, so I turned to her with a smile. "What's up babe?" I asked, tilting my head to the side slightly. "You look so beautiful right now." She responded, and I blushed.

"Thank you baby." I replied bashfully.

We went to Dairy Queen and got blizzard on our way home from the walk. Cheryl got a "very cherry" one and I got a s'mores one. We even got a cup of whipped cream for Charlie since their whipped cream is dog safe!

After our walk, we returned home and took off Charlie's leash and harness, letting him run around throughout the house.

Then, we sat on the couch and cuddled, watching a movie together. "Love you babe." I said. "Love you more sexy." She replied, making me blush and giggle.