💛🖤💜❤️

(A/N: so this chapter, once again, is based off the Tweet in the picture of the day. The emojis are a yellow heart (representing tabitha) a black heart (representing jughead) a Purple Heart (representing Toni) and a red heart (representing Cheryl), so all 4 eventually become friends and if y'all like this I may make it a story on its own! Enjoy also in this story Jughead and Choni made up after he apologized about kicking them out lol just go with it.)

No time skip

Tonis POV

I'm a true believer that you shouldn't hold grudges, and that even if you fight with a friend, that shouldn't end your friendship entirely. Of course that depends on the circumstances in each situation, but Jughead and I remained friends after he apologized for kicking Cher and I out of the serpents back in high school. He apologized after it happened so 7 years later it didn't matter.

Cheryl and I were still together after all these years, but she and Jug weren't very good friends unfortunately.

My girl best friend was Tabitha Tate. We first became friends when we both served at Pops. Even though she was the granddaughter of the boss, she was never mean and never acted like she was better than anyone else. We both had equal roles and became friends since we worked 10 hour shifts five days a week together.

It was 2 pm, Cheryl was having a zoom meeting in our room with some art critics who wanted to buy some of her pieces, and it would last a few hours. Tabitha Called me and asked if I wanted to get some Starbucks since jughead was busy and she didn't feel like going alone.

"Baby love I'm going out. I'll be home soon. Would you like any Starbucks?" I asked her after she let me in when I knocked. "Just a matcha green tea latte please." She said and I nodded. After about ten minutes, Tabitha came over.

"Toni, I've been thinking. Wouldn't it be so cool if you, Cher, jug and I could all have double dates together?" Tabitha said as we waited for our drinks. "I mean obviously, but the only problem with that is getting Cheryl and Jughead to become friends so we can all hang together." I said. "I don't see that as a huge obstacle though, Cheryl is one of the most forgiving and loyal people I've met once you know her and she breaks down her walls. I mean you've seen it first hand, Toni." Tabitha said and I agreed. "Same goes for Jughead. The issue is that they're both stubborn as all hell, and would probably never have a hangout without being..." I said "...tricked." We both said at the same time, smirking at our new shared idea.

We decided to say we wanted to be on a date with them and bring them there to a "unexpected" double date. So, we're not lying because it's a date, but they're still near each other.

Time skip to the next day

Tonis POV

"Babe how about we go on a date to that new bar? I wanna be with you and also wanna try that place out." I said to Cheryl and her face lit up. We got ready and headed out.

Once we got there, Tabitha and Jug saw us. "Oh wow what a surprise." I said and Cheryl playfully rolled her eyes. "Did y'all set this up?" Jug asked. "Maybe. I need to use the bathroom." Tabitha said and walked off. "I need to get some fresh air." I said and Cheryl said "but babe we just walked in here." I walked away and smiled at her.

No time skip

Cheryls POV

"I guess they're gone. Anyway, how are you Forsythe?" I said, genuinely trying to be friendly. "Cheryl you're allowed to call me Jughead, haha and I'm alright. How about you?" He asked back. "Good." We waited in silence for the girls to come back, but before they did, I got thirsty. "Excuse me. Hi, how are you? May I please have an old fashioned?" I asked and Jughead looked shocked. "An old fashioned?! Damn bombshell, didn't think you'd want that." Jughead said. "I don't always like fruity drinks, and I've loved old fashioned drinks since I was 21." I said. "We have that in common." He said as his old fashioned came and we cheers'd the glasses. "I hate this show." I heard him mumble at the commercial for the show, The Bachelor. "Me too, but I suffer through it for Toni who loves it because she says it's nostalgic from her childhood." I said. "You're not as bad as I thought." Jughead said and I laughed. "Same goes for you." Toni and Tabitha came back. "How are you two doing?" Tabitha asked as Toni cuddled up to my side and Jughead kissed Tabithas head. "We're alright." We both said.

Time skip a week

Tonis POV

Today, Tabitha and I wanted to ask Jug and Cher what they thought about a couples camping trip for the weekend. "I think they'll say yes. They're not besties but they're friendly. Plus we're gonna be in a trailer in separate rooms, so they can ignore each other if they choose." I said.

Jughead sat down and Cheryl served us all drinks since she loves to host. She's always been a wonderful and very giving hostess. "So we were wondering if you two wanted to go with us on a couples camping trip, just for the weekend?" After a little while of convincing, they said yes. Tabitha and Jug went home to pack and we planned for them to sleep over so we could leave in the morning and just go to a camp site that's always open year round. There's one in greendale.

"Alright love let's pack." Cheryl said. As she packed I made sure to book four tickets to the camp site so we were guaranteed access. Then, I helped her pack the rest of what we wanted to take.