🏖

(A/N: hey guys! So I'm leaving for vacation in a few days but I'll still be updating while there, probably at night in the hotel room! This one is about Choni going on a beach date. Enjoy!)

No time skip

Cheryl's pov

My girlfriend Cheryl and I love to go to the beach, and we go quite often. Ever since we first started dating we've gone as often as we could, but of course only in good weather.

We decided to go on a Sunday during the day since that next Monday we had no plans and it was the nicest day of the week that particular week. It was gorgeous outside!

We packed up a cooler full of snacks and drinks and a beach bag with things we would need such as towels, a large tarp blanket, sunscreen, books  to read in case we get bored, a change of clothes etc.

Toni packed up the car. We have two cars (a red two door jeep that we take the doors off in summer and a dark blue mini van since we plan to have kids very soon). For this trip we took the Jeep because it is fun to drive in summertime. Once our stuff was packed up, I got in the passenger seat and Toni shut my door for me. She then walked around to the drivers side and we began to head out.

We cranked some music (specifically Rihanna) and Toni eventually took one hand off the wheel, gently reaching for my hand with her own.

I smiled and blushed, reaching out to hold hands with her and meet in the middle.

Then, we headed out to the beach after we parked. "Babe stay in the car I'm gonna come around." Toni said to be as she parked. She got out and came around to my side, opening the door for me like a true gentle woman.

"What a gentle woman," I said with a smile after I got out and Toni reached up a bit on her tippy toes to kiss me.

"I love you shorty." I said with a smirk. I know that calling her "shorty" makes her mad, but mad in the funny way. I know she's not really angry and it's just our way of being fun and flirty and making fun of each other.

"Shush babe." She said and winked and reached up to kiss me again. Toni went and got our stuff out of the trunk of the car and we both carried half each to the beach, carefully choosing a spot to use for the day.

We set up our beach chairs and umbrella. Once we did that, we sat down and relaxed for a little bit.

"Babe let's go to the water!" I said and Toni agreed. We both stood up from our beach chairs and took off our clothes to reveal bathing suits that we had on underneath.

"Damn you look absolutely gorgeous baby." I said to Toni as I looked her up and down.

She was wearing a pink one piece with a slit in the stomach and a darker hot pink top while the bottom (even though it was all one connected piece) was a lighter pastel pink.

I was wearing a red two piece because it was new and I love it! I notice I tend to feel most confident in two pieces and Toni prefers one pieces. But, I of course think she looks absolutely phenomenal in everything!

We walked hand in hand to the ocean and slowly began to walk in. Ever since the incident at sweet water river almost ten years ago now, I've always had this intense fear of water. However, recently I began swimming with Toni so now I feel better about it as long as I'm with her. But, my heart still always begins to beat a little faster and my stomach drops even if I'm with her. It's just a reflex or an instinct at this point.

"You okay babe?" Toni asked. I nodded silently. She squeezed my hand in a sign of support and comfort, and with a smile on both of our faces, we began to go deeper into the water.

Once we got about stomach-deep, I held onto her and she cuddled into my side. I think she could tell I was getting more nervous so she swiftly put me onto her shoulders and ran deeper into the water, making me laugh and smile. We swam and splashed around for a while, and after about an hour we got out to relax some more.