☺️

(A/N: hey y'all! I am back I stopped posting for a few days on this book but did on my other! But I'm back and for good! 16 days until I meet oto!! Ily all and enjoy this choni x their baby daughter fluff chapter. I chose the emoji bc this story made me make that face!)

No time skip

Cheryl's pov

I woke up to the melodic sound of giggling from my little baby girl, Erica. She was carried by my wife Toni, but made with my egg. She recently turned 15 months and she's a huge Mama (Toni)'s girl, but still adores both of us to no end, and the same goes for how we feel about her.

"No mama!" She giggled as Toni tickled her. "You're so silly baby." Toni said as she chuckled.

Erica started to wiggle out of her grip and kick her legs, hitting Toni lightly in the chest with her little legs in an attempt to get Toni away from her since she was being tickled. She got up and tried to jump off our bed since she's a crazy ball of energy most of the time. She's kinda like the energized bunny, she just keeps going and going all the time and eventually crashes and wants cuddles and sleep.

"Baby girl!! What's up? Why are you so crazy this morning?" I said, referring to our daughter.

"I don't know love I don't think I'm that crazy," Toni said with a wink. "I meant my other baby girl." I said and smiled at her. "I love our daughter so much but I miss when I was your only baby girl." Toni said.

"Oh baby you will always be my baby girl, and you're also my da-" "babe! Stop! Not in front of Erica!" She cut me off jokingly. I winked and made her blush.

"Let's get dressed bubba," I said to Erica and Toni handed me off to her since she wanted to shower. I picked a cute little outfit out for her. It was a dress, a pink one with flowers on the skirt piece, complete with a matching pink bow headband.

Then, I made her some nice breakfast. I have here a small orange sliced up small, a scrambled egg with a bit of cheese that I made sure didn't have too many big pieces, and I gave her a bottle of milk with it.

She took a fistful of egg and shoved it into her mouth. "Mmm" she said after she had chewed and swallowed.

Eventually she became stubborn and stopped wanting to feed herself, she wanted me to do it for her. "Here comes the airplane, say ahh," I said in a sing-song voice in order to entice her to eat more.

"Ahh" she said and I fed her a bite. We continued like this until she was sufficiently full.

"Mommy out!" she said. "Okay baby let's get out!" I said and I took her out of the high chair gently, before I cleaned her off with some baby wipes.

"Wanna practice walking?" I asked as I bounced her. "Ya!" She said excitedly, throwing her hands up in the air and accidentally hitting me in the side of the face. "Oops! I sowwy Mommy!" She said when she realized she accidentally hit me.

"It's okay princess it was an accident! Let's go practice walking!" I said and I got down on my knees and set her down on her feet in front of me. I held her hands and slowly made my way backwards, guiding her as we walked.

I let her walk with me for a while and suddenly she pulled her hands away and took her first steps alone! One, two, three, four wobbly steps I counted as she went and she had the biggest and proudest smile on her face.

"Good job my angel! Baby come here!" I said excitedly, praising Erica and calling for Toni. She ran into the room in just jeans and a bra with her hair still wet and messy. "Yes babe what's wrong?!" She asked and I guess she assumed something was wrong because of my tone of voice and sense of urgency.

"Nothings wrong, look at what Erica did!" I said and Erica stared at Toni and I, before grunting and taking three steps toward Toni.

"Good job bubba! You're such a big girl now!" Toni said and she clapped. Toni scooped up Erica and I stood with them. She bounced Erica up and down and I saw Toni's breasts jiggle, making me secretly (or so I thought) stare and blush. "Hey, horn dog look up here!" Toni said and laughed.

"Sorry love I didn't mean to stare or make you uncomfortable." I said. "You could never make me uncomfortable I mean you've literally seen me give birth. I just want you to save that energy for later, when Little Miss over here isn't around, maybe at bedtime or nap time." She suggested. "Yeah that sounds good." I said and briefly kissed her neck, then we side hugged since Erica was in Toni's other arm.

Erica whined for a minute and I realized she was a bit jealous. "Are you jealous baby? Here let me give you some snuggles!" I said and Erica smiled. She laid her head on my shoulder after I gently took her from Toni and cuddled her, slowly rocking back and forth. "You're so beautiful, and you're such an amazing Mom." Toni said and I felt my eyes welling up with tears. "Thank you baby, but you're the best person on the planet." I said and I truly mean that.

After all 3 of us were dressed and had our hair and teeth brushed, we decided to go on a nice little walk.

On our walk, we stopped at the park to play. The three of us sat on the grass as Toni laid down with Erica sitting on her. Toni gently tossed Erica up and caught her, making her giggle. Then, she brought her back down and kissed her cheek while Erica chewed on her own fingers.

"Damnit I love you guys so much," I said, starting to feel a bit emotional and tears began to well up in my eyes.

"We love you too angel, you mean everything to us and I know you're our whole world," Toni said and I leaned over to kiss her.

I love my perfect little family, and I'm so happy with my life!

Over 1k words!