🚹🚹🚹

(A/N: in this chapter there are 3 male emojis bc they have 3 sons. It's pretty short but I may make it a part two bc I like the story. I'm super tired so it's a shorter story today. Enjoy!)

No time skip

Cheryls POV

"Mommy where's Dadda?"

Toni is called Dadda by our children. She didn't choose it, that was just the first word that our oldest, Cameron, chose to call her Dadda and she liked it, so it stuck. She's still their mom she just likes being called that. "She's coming home from work my love," I explained to our child.

About an hour later, Toni came home. She first saw me and so she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. Then, she looked down and saw our youngest Cody by my side. He's only 1 and was sitting on the floor after having crawled over to us to greet his mom (who they still called Dadda, which again, Toni liked). "Da!" Cody exclaimed happily, since he couldn't fully talk yet.

"Hi my Cody Bear, I love you Angel." She said picking him up and kissing him.

Our 3 year old Chase and our oldest, Cameron (who's 6) both came out from their rooms to greet Toni.

"Dadda! I missed you!" Cameron said and Toni quickly passed me Cody so she could properly and safely hug the boys. "We're you guys good for Mama while i was gone?" Toni asked.

Typically I would work today but since I was offered different vacation days and Cody had a bit of an earache I stayed home in case it was an infection.

"They were angelic as always." I said and the boys smiled up at me. God, I love my perfect family.

Toni took Cody to his crib to nap and afterwards she played football with the two older boys outside while I made them some lemonade.

"Tan we make cookies?" Chase asked. "Of course bubba come here". I said and I lifted him up as Toni and Cam gathered up all the supplies we'd need. Once the dough was made, Toni took a dollop and put it on my nose, making our sons giggle like crazy.

We made our cookies and ate them in bliss.

This is my dream life come true.