🥰

(A/N: this is my picture of the day! My mom posted this in 2013 and it's of my fav stuffed animal, a gorilla named Timmy! I've had him since I was 2! Enjoy and I'll see y'all later. Btw this one shot is Cheryl and Toni fluff that's really it. Anyway enjoy!)

No time skip

Toni's POV

Cheryl and I were laying in bed when I got a notification on my phone that Cheryl had posted a picture on Instagram. I looked at it and saw a selfie of the two of us with this caption:

"Don't know what I did to deserve you... I love you my angel 😇 ❤️‍🔥 @topaz_toni "

I commented on it and then kissed her cheek.

My comment said:

"I love you to the moon and stars and back again, can't wait to make you my wife one day 💍 ;) @cherryblossom33 "

"You're so cute baby I love you." I said and I kissed her neck making her smirk and Moan just a tiny bit.

"What made you post that, love?" I asked. "Just wanted to baby girl. You make me so freaking happy every damn day and I often feel as if I don't deserve you. So really, more than anything I just wanted to post a bit of an appreciation post for you so you know how I feel about you." Cheryl responded.

"Cher, I love you so much babe. Like, more than words can even express." I said and she smiled at me. She sat on my lap and gently kissed me.

After a while of laying down, we decided to get up and get ready for our day.

Cheryl and I got up and got dressed. I wore a red sweater, blue jeans and red sneakers. Toni wore a pink tank top with black sneakers and black ripped jeans.

No time skip

Cheryl's POV

She looked so hot in that outfit. So, I told her.

"Babe you look so sexy like that" I told her, and I made her blush and smile.

"Babe.." she said whining slightly, clearly a bit shy after I complimented her. "No I'm serious angel, you're absolutely captivating. How the hell did I get so lucky?" I said and she blushed even more. "Cheryl, I'm the lucky one. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you babe." She said as she sat on my lap.

We decided to play a game, so we played monopoly and I won!

We went on a date afterward to the local Italian restaurant and held hands on the drive there.

"Babe, do you ever wonder if we'll make it to the end and get married?" I asked hesitantly. "Why wouldn't we Cher? I know we're young but I can guarantee we'll make it. Like you always love to say, we're endgame." She said and I smiled. "You and me, forever and always, right?" I asked and she nodded and gently brought my hand up and kissed my knuckles cutely.

Toni and I went inside the restaurant together and sat down. A waiter dressed in all black came up to us, hands folded together in front of him politely.

"Welcome to Gio's, I'm Jake, and I'll be your server today. Can I get you guys something besides this water to drink?" He asked as he gestured to the ice water in the pitcher on our table. He filled our glasses as Toni and I told him our drink orders.

"Yes please, I'll have a glass of champagne." I said and Toni looked over the menu before deciding. "I'll have a beer please, whatever you have on tap, thank you." She said and he nodded and checked our IDs. Once he saw we were 23 he got us our drinks and we looked over the menu for food items to order.

I chose a salmon dish with garlic lemon green beans and mashed red potatoes.

Toni chose a chicken parmigiana dish with angel hair marinara pasta as her side and also a side of mixed steamed veggies.

We also got salad and mozzarella sticks as appetizers.

While we waited for the food, we held hands and talked.

"Babe. We should go away together soon." I said and she nodded. "Hell yeah babe, I wanna go to Niagara Falls soon!" Toni replied. We started to casually plan our next trip. Not quite fully planning it, but discussing the logistics of it.

Eventually, our appetizers came and we snacked on those while we waited for our other food to come out.

Toni fed me a mozzarella stick and got some marinara on my face. She took a picture making me blush and laugh. "Babe delete that!" I whined playfully. "No way baby girl this is great blackmail material." She said, completely joking of course. After our dinner had finished, we drove home and parked our car, put the leftovers in the fridge, and then decided to take a nice nighttime walk around town.

"You make me so happy, you know that?" Toni said during our walk. "I know. I have never been so happy as to when I'm with you my angel." I replied and we stopped walking to kiss quickly.

We headed back after about a half an hour. "I'm exhausted babe, wanna have a bath with me and then we can head to bed?" She asked me and I nodded.

Toni and I have had a truly terrific day.