📆

SKIP TO THE END OF BOLD TEXT IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR A SMALL SPOILER FOR RIVERDALE SERIES FINALE!!!

(A/N: hey guys! This chapter is about Toni and Cheryl's first wedding anniversary, just a cute fluffy chapter!! And also, this is the last chapter I'm writing with riverdale still airing. Today was the very last episode, and I'm both heartbroken and satisfied with the end. I'm heartbroken that it had to end, I absolutely loved this show for all 7 years/seasons. But I adored Cheryl and Toni's ending (although I had no doubt they'd be endgame) and dale (played by river) us so cute! I will miss this show, it's given me so many friends and memories, but I'll still be uploading as I love Choni and I am not ready to let them go quite yet. Anyway, enjoy!)

No time skip

Toni's POV

I woke up on the morning of June 22nd, and smiled gleefully. It was mine and Cheryl's 2nd wedding anniversary! So, once I was a bit more awake/alert, I turned over to my beautiful wife of (now) two years, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said when I saw her beautiful brown eyes flutter open. I smile happily at her and watched as she smiled back, just as happily, if not more.

Once we were up and awake, Cheryl and I sat down and did our makeup at her vanity. She normally does a more intricate look than I do, so I finished first. I went to go sit on the bed and pick out my outfit. Since I woke up before Cheryl did, I set out some potential outfits on our bed for me to choose from, and now that my makeup and hair was done, I could change.

Once I chose my outfit, I walked over to my wife who was putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

I took her lipstick out of her hands before she could apply it. "Hello baby girl, let me do it for you." I said and I carefully put some on her with a smile. I kissed her lips once I was finished to blot off the excess.

After that, Cheryl pulled me in for another kiss and we began to exchange our gifts for our anniversary.

For Cheryl, I got a cherry blossom necklace, a stuffed animal from build a bear (it was a gorilla which she loves and if you press the hand, my voice rings out and says "I love you baby girl." I also got her a couple different pieces of lingerie for... let's just say, some fun nights.

For me, Cheryl got a few books of music sheets since I had been wanting to learn cello, a new camera and more film for it, a bowuet of roses, and she left the room to get me one more present.

A few minutes later, she came back with a cello in a black case! I was so shocked, happy and grateful. I opened it and saw that it was beautiful. Ir was so well made, and it looked amazing. I couldn't wait to play it!

We thanked each other, kissed and finished getting ready to go out to celebrate our anniversary.

Cheryl and I walked downstairs, hand in hand, after we had gotten dressed. I was wearing a pink dress with black accents on it, and black high heels. Cheryl was wearing a red dress with white accents and white heels. We got whatever we would need for a day (and night) out on the town and headed out.

Our first destination was to the supermarket, where we got a few little things to snack on at a beach picnic. We picked out some stuff and then left to go to the beach.

For about an hour or two, Cheryl and I sat at the beach and ate a lot of snacks.

We packed up and went for a stroll down the beach, hand in hand. Once we reached the car, we went to take a nap in the back together, and when we woke up, we had a romantic dinner! It was a great day.

(A/N: update the last episode of riverdale was two days ago and I wrote this the day it happened but got busy bc I'm moving into college! Don't worry the chapters will be longer and more intricate soon!)