🛌

(A/N: this is a fluff chapter about Choni and their kid cuddling in bed!)

No time skip

Tonis POV

Cheryl was sleeping next to me, and I woke up first. I looked at her as she slept so peacefully and began to mimic her breathing pattern subconsciously.

I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you, my Angel." At that, her eyes fluttered open slowly. "Good morning babe. How are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. How about you?" I asked back, kissing her nose, which made her giggle.

"Where's Trevor?" She asked, meaning our three year old son Trevor James Topaz. He was born August 20th, two days after Cheryls birthday, making him a Leo like her. She's so strong, she had to spend her 27th birthday in the hospital with horrible cramps and contractions. But I really did all I could to make her happy and make her birthday great!

Anyway, I got up to bring our son to our bed so we could all cuddle together till we had to get up and do stuff. I walked into his room and saw he was sitting up in his bed with a picture book in his hands, and his stuffed animal on his lap. "Mommy!" He said when he saw me. He got up and ran to me. I caught him and held him up in the air for a second, bringing him down to kiss his cheek, and ruffle his hair. "I love you so much, my cutie pie." I whispered as he hugged me. "Love you, mommy." He said, yawning.

"I'm tired too, munchkin." I said. "Let's go lay back down for a while with Mama." We walked back to the room that Cheryl and I share.

I put him on the bed next to Cheryl and climbed in after he laid on top of her. "My Mama." He said, smiling. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and snagged a picture of him cuddling Cher while she slept. I swooned over the picture after I took it, it was just so wholesome.

She woke up a little bit later, and immediately smiled when she noticed Trevor on top of her.

"Good morning my lovey boy," she said, kissing the top of his red haired head. "And hello to you too, sexy." She smirked, leaning up and holding onto Trevor so she could kiss me. "Calm down horndog," I said jokingly as she tried to deepen the kiss. "Our son is right here."

"Sorry." She giggled. She placed Trevor down on the bed and got up. "Would you like a drink my love? I'm just gonna get a drink for myself and some apple juice for Trevor, and you if you want anything." She explained. "Yeah, I'd love some lemon water please." Cheryl said and I nodded. I went downstairs, made our drinks and then came back up with them.

I sat back on the bed and immediately felt two little hands grab my shoulders as Trev hopped on my back.

"Mommy! Good morning!" He shouted. "I didn't wake him babe, he woke up like five minutes after you left." Cheryl explained.

I held Trevor in my lap and Cher rested her head on my shoulder.

"My babies." I whispered. "I love you both so much." "Love you too mommy." Tucker responded. "I Love you more babe." Cheryl responded.