💗👶💗

(A/N: this chapter is about Choni having a daughter and dealing with the pregnancy and birth! Enjoy!)

No time skip

Cheryl's POV

Toni and I were asleep and cuddling when suddenly I felt her start to wake up slowly. "Ughhh." I felt her groan in clear pain as she began to wake up.

"What's up my love? Are you okay?" I asked, worried because she's about six months pregnant right now, and I always worry about her and our baby. "I'm hungry." "Okay, what would you like?" "Uhm can I have some jalapeño cheddar Cheetos and mini m&ms? Although I'm actually craving some real food. Maybe some Panera? I don't know." "Okay I'll get you your usual from Panera and some snacks at the store too. Be back soon angel."

I got my clothes on since Toni and I normally don't sleep with anything on, and I kissed her goodbye before leaving to go to the store first. When I walked in it was almost vacant, considering it was almost 3 am. Only a few other customers and I, along with the night shift employees.

I grabbed a cart and headed straight for the snack aisle, but figured while I was here I may as well grab some other essentials that I knew we were out of. So, I grabbed some mini m&ms, some jalapeño cheddar Cheetos, and a few other junk food Items I knew Toni enjoyed during this pregnancy.

I got some buffalo pretzel crisps, she's really been loving spicy snacks lately. I also grabbed some veggies because she's obsessed with raw veggies and hummus. After I grabbed some more items we needed, I headed to check out.

After that, I went to Panera and ordered her usual meal, a half soup/Mac and half sandwich. Specifically, a broccoli cheddar Mac and cheese and a turkey bacon cheddar sandwich.

Even though it was 3 am, I was actually pretty hungry so I got myself a half soup half salad. Specifically, a chef's choice kitchen sandwich and a lobster bisque.

I drove back to the house and saw my beautiful wife laying in our bed half asleep, waiting for me. "Baby love, I got you Panera and snacks." I said softly to gently wake her up.

"Hi lovie thank you so much! how are you?" She asked me. "I'm good. Kinda tired and kinda hungry. I'm actually glad we got food. Let's eat babe!"

We ate our food and cuddled in bed. "Thank you for getting me food babe. I appreciate you so much. I sometimes feel like I don't deserve you." Toni said with a sniffle, beginning to cry a little bit.

"No worries angel, it's my pleasure! Anything for you." I replied, kissing her on the cheek.

"Baby I have a good joke for you!" I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"What kind of flowers reside between your nose and chin?" I asked with a smile.

She thought about it for a minute before shrugging and shaking her head. "I don't know babe, what kind?" "Tulips (two-lips)." I replied with a smirk. She rolled her eyes playfully. "How about you get your two lips over here and kiss me?" She said and I smirked. We kissed and cuddled until we both fell back asleep.

Time skip to later that day in the regular morning time (around 11 am)

Cheryl's POV

Toni and i Went to a restaurant for some breakfast together.

We got banana pancakes, bacon and eggs, and had a nice time together just eating, talking, and bonding. Suddenly I heard Toni groan in pain... oh no.

(A/N: I'm gonna do a part two with the birth.)