Chapter 60: Epilogue

In an idyllic suburb close to the city center, a nondescript house sat nestled in a quiet side street. The small front yard was covered in lush green grass, and the large backyard was home to a jungle gym, swingset, and vegetable garden. Inside the house, two familiar figures sat in the large kitchen. Rumi sat in a chair at the dining table, a hot cup of coffee in her metal hand and a tablet in the other. She was dressed in a more family-friendly version of her original hero costume, the current version featuring purple spandex leggings that completely covered her originally exposed legs. In the kitchen, standing in front of a large stove full of cooking food, Izuku prepared a large breakfast. The former agent was dressed casually, clad in a pair of jeans, brown loafers, and a gray polo shirt that showed off his toned and muscular arms. The husband and wife looked like they had barely aged a day since they first met. Rumi still looked as vibrant and beautiful as her younger self, a natural benefit from her quirk, as well as a vigorous workout routine. Izuku still turned heads wherever he went, not only because of his fame, but also because a beneficial side effect of the experimental super-soldier drug he was injected with slowed his aging.

With the savory smell of a healthy breakfast wafting through the air, Rumi grumbled in slight annoyance as she set down her tablet.

"I swear these kids..." Taking in a deep breath, Rumi yelled loudly towards the stairs that led to the upper floor. "KIDS IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

The sound of running footsteps rumbled upstairs, and a few seconds later three nearly identical girls bounded down the stairwell and into the kitchen.

"I was first!" One shouted victoriously.

"Nuh uh! You cheated!" The second said angrily.

While the first two bickered, the third had already grabbed some toast and eggs from the counter and began chowing down ravenously.

"Girls, what did your mom and I say about running around the house?" Izuku said sternly as he served up several more plates of food.

"Sorry dad." The first two girls said in unison as they grabbed their plates of food.

Meet the Midoriya triplets, the daughters of Izuku and Miruko. Nearly identical, it was common for people to get their names mixed up. Starting from oldest to youngest (by a few seconds) was Chiyo, Haru, and Kaede. The three girls all had the same perky white rabbit ears as their mother, long and smooth green hair from their father, red eyes, caramel skin a shade lighter than their mother's, and the combined attitude and energy of both.

As the family sat down to eat, Izuku looked over at the lone plate of food still waiting on the counter.

"I swear, that kid never gets up on time." Izuku said quietly as he drank from a cup of coffee.

Less than a minute later, a lone figure slowly descended the steps with quiet footsteps.

"There you are Akatani." Rumi said approvingly. "C'mon and eat your breakfast."

Akatani Midoriya, the son of Izuku and Rumi, silently nodded and slowly walked over to his plate of food.

A year younger than the triplets, Akatani was somewhat of an outlier compared to his high-energy family. With floppy brown rabbit ears, curly silver hair, emerald eyes, and the same skin tone as the triplets, it was not hard to see the family resemblance. But unlike the rest of his family, Akatani's personality was quite different. Soft-spoken, lazy, and subdued, it was hard to imagine that such a quiet boy was part of the Midoriya family.

Slowly taking his plate of food, Akatani sat down at the large table and poked at his eggs as the rest of his family devoured their food.

Washing down her eggs and carrots with a gulp of coffee, Rumi gave her daughters a stern look. "Girls, I know you are excited to finally be in UA. But that does not give you an excuse to behave recklessly. I heard from Eraserhead that you three are not turning in your homework on time, and that the other day you gave a student from the business course a black eye and an atomic wedgie."