ᴄʜ. xxɪᴠ

Jiwon came back to the castle after finally searching all the village, but she didn't find anything at all. Not even a single clue. She was stumped and all wet due to the sudden heavy rainfall that came out of no where.

A knock was heard on her door. "Jiwon, it's me." The queen said from the other side.

"Come in your majesty!" Jiwon yelled as the queen entered the room and stride in with her extravagant night gown.

"Good evening Jiwon, how did the search go? Did you find anything?" She went and sat down on Jiwon's bed, as if the queen was really close to Jiwon. The youngest just sighed and held her head down low.

She took in a deep breath and decided to tell the queen what happened. "There was no clue as to where my father went. The delinquents didn't even left a trace of the disappearance behind." Jiwon sighed as the queen hummed.

The small silence lasted for a while until the queen stood up. "I'll send a search party tomorrow morning to go look for your father alright? Take a bath, if not, you'll catch a cold." She asserted while Jiwon nodded her head.

"Yes your majesty. Thank you for the help." She bowed down as the queen left the room. As the door closed Jiwon went directly to her washroom and immediately got out of her wet and dirty outfit. She ran the bath immediately as she also ran a quick shower to wash off the mud from her body.

The warm water hit her back as the scent of ocean lingered in the air; making her remember the adventures with her crew mates. "I have to tell the girls about this situation at hand. Hopefully they could help me." Another sigh left her lips.

Closing her eyes she imagined herself back in the ship, giving commands to the others, enjoying a good beer, and making fun of Mia fighting with the seagulls. A smile appeared at her face, she loved spending time in the ship with the others. "Im glad my friends are-" Her eyes opened and realized that her friends were dead.

"Ah- I forgot they died. All because of me." Her smiled turned into a frown, then it turned into a laugh. "They died! All because of me!" The laugh echoed all throughout the bathroom. Jiwon had finally processed her crew mates death. "I can't believe this!" She yelled out.

The laugh turned into sobs and cries as she crouched down on the floor. "I can't believe this! They can't be dead, they just can't!" She wailed into her hands for quite a while.

Jiwon stopped crying after a few minutes and her eye bags were red and puffy from all the crying. She felt absolutely miserable for ever killing her crew mates, but she couldn't do anything at this point. What's done is done, you can't undo the past no matter how much you wish and pray for it.

She stood up and turned off the shower before getting into the tub and turning off the water. While adding a few scented rose petals in the tub there was another knock, but this time it wasn't at her door. It was at her window. "What? Who the hell could it be?"

Jiwon stood up and go out of the tub to grab her towel to warp it around her body. Then she put on her silky navy blue robe and walked to the door to exit the washroom. She opened the door slowly only to see her window door wide open as the rain came inside her room. "What the hell?"

She exited the bathroom and jogged to the windowed door to see no one standing on the balcony. "Who's there?!" Jiwon yelled outside, but no one responded.

After closing the windowed door she went back to her washroom to finish her bath, but she found a small letter stuck to the door knob. "How'd this get in here?" She whispered to herself and grabbed the note.

While she opened it, a maid bursted through the doors and yelled when she saw Jiwon standing there, "Miss! I thought you were in the bath? Oh my god, you scared me." The maid calmed her heart down.

"I was, but someone opened the windowed door that leads to my balcony. The rain was coming inside my room, so i closed it." She stated as the maid nodded and comprehended the situation.

"Maybe it was the wind that opened it. It is pretty windy out there." The maid looked outside the window and Jiwon hummed. "Anyways my lady, I came here to help you bathe and give you a warm tea to help you relax and sleep well. You had a long day today."

Her maid pushed in a cart with a small dessert and a hot tea pot. On the bottom tray of the cart were a few more scented petals, towels, and her newly set of night gowns that had been washed. "Why thank you. I appreciate it." Jiwon stuffed the note into her pocket and went back inside the washroom to finish up her bath.

She decided to read the note once the maid leaves her room. Jiwon didn't see a name on the note, so all she could think about was that maybe the note had something to do with her missing father.

As she soaked in her warm bath and talking to her maid about the coronation, she didn't know what the note had inside. In all honesty, even she wouldn't be able to figure out what the note said. The surprise that was waiting for her was coming closer and closer by each passing day, and only the note was the only clue she had.

_________________________________________________

ahem- sorry for not writing recently, i was ambushed by college work :") im almost done with my semester and exams so please wait a little!! i'm currently writing the next chapter for haladios and i cant wait to reveal a little bit of the plot twist i had planned for you!!

i will also slowly start writing chapters for my other books as well!! Hopefully i can start posting chapters again by the middle of December!! My current goal is to finish this semester well with good grades, finish writing haladios before the new years and publish chapters for my other books as well as publishing a new book after this book ends ;)

I hope you all enjoy my next book imma publish after this one!! I really enjoy writing for you all and i hope you all enjoy reading them as well!! Take care you guys!!

                                                              - crimson