ᴄʜ. xᴠɪɪ

[everglow pov]

The three girls kept walking deeper and deeper into the island. Since the leaves and tall trees were covering the sun the cool breeze from the ocean only blew in their face, but due to the humidity it was the perfect breeze for them to cool down from the scorching heat. "Hey captain?" Aisha whispered silently.

Jiwon just hummed as the taller continued to speak, "Do you hear that?" The three girls stopped walking and stood as still as they could. The only thing they were were animals making noises with a faint loud sound of waves crashing into something. "It sounds like waves." Aisha said as she walked in front of her captain and lead the way.

The leaves were rustling as if someone was there and Mia got alerted immediately. She took out her daggers and held them near her body as Jiwon drew her sword out of it's safe place. "Who's there?!" Aisha yelled as the leaves stopped moving and they saw a pelican fly out. They let out a sigh and put back their weapons back into it's socket.

They kept on walking, moving in different directions due to the path getting more crowded and narrower. Loud noises of the waves crashing became louder by each step they took. The leaves were rustling each time. All the air around them became thicker as if they were expecting a sudden attack from an animal or a group of people.

Half way through the walk they saw the cave and an entrance there. "Captain there's a cave there. Should we go in or-"

"Let's go. Maybe there's something valuable there." Jiwon smiled and walked further towards the cave while the two girl shrugged and follwed their captain to the cave. As they entered, bright lights hit their face and they heard a splash, they covered their face from the light to see who it was and they gasped outloud.

______________________________________

[ateez pov:: few minutes ago]

Wooyoung and Seonghwa finally got out of the cave and began walking back to their ship. Seonghwa had the shell that Sunmi gave him, he was examining it, mumbling about how beautiful the shell is and how light it feels. "Look Wooyoung! It has a pretty shape doesn't it?!" He exclaimed happily while shoving it to Wooyoung's face. The younger blinked and grabbed it out of his hands.

He held the shell up in the sky and it shined so bright like a star in the sky. Wooyoung smiled and gave it back to the older. "Yeah. It's so pretty, I wonder how many years has that shell been in the sea." The younger wondered out loud with a small smile.

"Exactly! It's such a beautiful masterpiece." He stated. They suddenly stopped walking when they heard voices, women voices, approaching them. "Fuck. Would it be the navy?" Wooyoung crouched down as Seonghwa hid behind a tree, they became alarmed and tried staying as quiet as they could be.

"Do you hear that?" Someone said. Seonghwa signaled Wooyoung to climb up the tree to hide in the large leaves. The smaller nodded and they both started climbing slowly up the trees.

"It sounds like waves." The same person spoke up. Seonghwa accidentally steped on a loose branch and it snapped in half, falling down on the branches making noise in which the group of girls stopped moving. Wooyoung sighed and hoped that they didn't listen.

Moments later the same voice yelled, "Who's there?!" And Wooyoung reached the top of the tree and saw a pelican there. He scared it away and the girls took a moment to walk again since they saw it was a pelican. Both of the guys just decided to jump from tree to tree to get back quickly to the cave to warn the others about the navy.

They finally arrived at the cave and got down from the trees and darted inside the cave. "What are you guys doing here? Weren't you su-"

"Captain. The navy is here. They are getting closer to the cave." Seonghwa explained to them all as they got worried and waited for Hongjoong's plan. "What should we do sir?" Seonghwa asked him again.

After thinking the captain finally decided on a plan. "We just hide. We aren't armed well and we  can't call the rest of the crew to help us out so for now we all hide." He suggested, the boys just nodded and they went to go hide immediately. Sunmi nodded and went underwater.

___________________________________________

A/n: so uhhh... yeah this chapter and the next chapter will possibly be a chapter filler... hehehe, the action will start in the next chapter ;)

See you all later!!