cн. ιι

The next day
Third persons p.o.v:

The six girls aboarded the ship, barrels were filling the main deck and everywhere else that had space, food were being transported from markets and placed in their ship. "Are you the sea captain of this ship?" A deep voice was heard as E:U turned around and raised an eyebrow, "Yes. And you are-?" She crossed her arms in curiosity since she hasn't seen him around the village. "I came from far, the king requested me to check the boat if it's in a good condition." He had his tools in a wooden box, E:U looked at him up and down.

"Alright. If anything is out of order then please do tell me" she smiled a little and went into her cabin where Aisha was waiting for her, "Where should we go first?" She rolled out a map from the shelf, dozens of books were stacked on the shelf's along with E:U's weapon she had chosen. "Well firstly, if the pirates had left yesterday they might not gotten far, we should search in a near by island" E:U suggested as Aisha nodded, she grabbed her inked pen and began marking close by islands.

"Captain' may we come in?" A voice was heard outside the room as E:U spoke up, "Yes. You can come in" the door opened revealing two men with armour, "We are sorry to inform you but, Augustin passed away this morning. He left a note on his desk to give you this, it said that you should know how to decipher it" they both bowed in respect as they handed the letter to Aisha. "H-how did he d-die?" E:U couldn't grasp the idea of his father figure dying out of nowhere.

"The cause is still unknown" he said, Aisha fell backwards and sat down on the chair that was behind her. "I-i don't understand, h-he was fine just y-yesterday" her eyes became glossy from her tears. "We are truly sorry, we're going to burry him today, please come before you set sail" they bowed again and left the cabin.

"H-how?" Aisha grabbed the letter and ripped it open, the code was one page long, "Give me that" E:U extended her arm as Aisha gave her the letter. "We should get Yiren, and the rest. They should know about this also" E:U whispered as Aisha nodded and headed outside the room to get the rest.

In the letter there was only a few words anyone can understand, "Beware of everything. Don't listen to their orders" her face was puzzled by this small piece of writing, what orders? Who was he talking about? Her thoughts were everywhere today, she had to get the crew ready to set sail and now she had to go to a funeral all in one day, now this small sentences. "What am i going to do?" She said to herself and placed the letter down.

The door opened and the five girls came in a bad mood, "How did he die?" Yiren asked as Aisha and E:U shrugged, "They don't know what caused it. There wasn't no blood, no cuts, anything"

"Nothing at all?" Onda asked, her tone was soulless and tired, "No. Before we set sail let's go to the funeral, but first decipher this Yiren" E:U handed her the letter as she widen her eyes, she grabbed another ink pen, paper and she began writing down everything fast. "What? What did he wrote?" Mia asked as Yiren kept translating everything in another paper. "Wait, I'm almost done"

She was like a working machine whenever it came to decipher anything. After a few minutes she placed the pen down and stared at everyone shockingly. "I think i might know what had caused his death" she said quietly. Everyone turned to her and Sihyeon gasped when she saw a specific sentence, she pointed at it making everyone look at it.

"The Queen and King's fault"

Everyone began over thinking everything again, "W-what?" Sihyeon whispered, "L-lets read it first" E:U grabbed the paper out of Yiren's hand and began reading the letter.

"Dear sea crew, It's me Augustin. I wanted to write this in code, I'm being hunted for a while now and you are the only one's who i can trust. You're to innocent to do anything harsh, unlike the royal family. If you find this it's because i might be dead. This was caused by the royal family, they have black magic so they took away my soul and crushed my heart. When Yiren asked if i was okay, i really wasn't. My soul had been taken away from me, i wrote this letter the second you left, but the bells rang and i had to go do my duty, i luckily finished this in time. So please beware of the queen and king. This was the Queen and King's fault, please take care on your journey. I heard that their plan was to kill you while you're searching for the bandit of pirates, and blame them for it. Please come in peace when you see them, the crew i set up is trustworthy, i wish you the best and avoid any other sea crew boats. Farewell sea crew, take care. Please flee away from the village and never come back. Sincerely, Augustin"

E:U stopped reading and they were all baffled by what Augustin wrote to them. "Wait! The boat checker! He's on ghe ship, he was sent by the queen and king, hes probably here to destroy something." E:U placed the note into her pocket and everyone rushed out of the room worried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" Mia cursed repeatedly as they all went separate ways to find them, they didn't tell no one what was happening.

The tall guy with brown hair was near the vaults. He opened a window and let in another person, "God you take a long time" he said sternly as the tall guy rolled his eyes, "At least i let you in slow ass" the vault was where they kept all the supplies, jewels, you name it, they probably had it in there. "Get some weapons and a few gold bars" the guy with copper hair told the tall one as fhey began stacking it into the bottom of the box and a bag the other one carried.

"Who's there?!" A girl's voice was heard as they cursed and the copper head closed the bag an threw it out the window and climbed out, the tall guy followed him and jumped out of the window. They had escaped in time before Onda had reached the vault, "Fuck!" She screamed as she saw everything scattered around everywhere.

--------------
Soo- eheheh guess who the two guys were in the ending 🤡 anywaysss sorry for the short chapter guys,,, love ya

P.s. I'll update on Wednesday since i have half day on school skdbsjs byee 😘