ϲн. ιν

A/n, i hope you like this, and warning...  maybe a bit- gore and a lot of crusing, but it won't be a lot. I hope you are comfortable with this, enjoy
____________

E:U slammed her fist against the wood and her knuckles became bloody by punching to hard, "This is not acceptable! How dare you let the other bitch get away with Sihyeon?!" She screamed at the guard and Onda. "If you don't do your work correctly, i will fire you! You hear me?!" She screamed so loud, it felt like everthing had stopped and she was the center of attention.

Yiren didn't know how to feel about this situation. "Yes ma'am, we're sorry ma'am!" The guards and Onda bowed down and they left to go find the pirates that took Sihyeon. "Yiren come with me, Onda stay here and don't move a muscle" she demanded, whatever she said goes. "Yes madame" Onda stood aside feeling guilty that she didn't capture the other pirate. The captain of the ship and one of her crew member headed to the chambers.

The guy copper hair had chains on his hands and legs, a bloody scar was on his arm. The two guards were standing there without an expression on their face, "Both of you leave" E:U demanded them as they bowed to her before leaving the chambers. "What's your name?" E:U asked him, he just stayed silent and smirked, "Tell me your name while I'm being nice to you boy" she spat at him, "I have the right to not say anything E:U" he chuckled, Yiren widen her eyes, she didn't know that the guy knew her name.

"How the bloody hell do you know my name?" She hissed back as he looked up at both of them. "I know everything about you" he grinned like then Cheshire cat, "Who. Are. You?!" She growled on anger as she came closer towards the gate, but Yiren grabbed her shoulder to stop her.

"Calm down captain" she whispered to her as the guy just chuckled, "Still have anger issues?" He asked, E:U turned around and looked at the ceiling, "Tell me who you-"

"Jongho. Don't you remember me sweetie?" With that E:U turned around with wide eyes, "Jongho?!" She screamed in suprise, she couldn't believe it was him, it can't be. Before a raid at her old town happened she had a friend, a best friend, she cared for him and he cared for her, they were both like brother and sister. "That's me Jiwon, nice to see you again" he chuckled as blood came out of his cheek from laughing at her reaction.

"N-no, i-it can't be, you died at that raid, I saw you in pain, h-"

"Just because I was taken away from my parents doesn't mean they were gonna kill me, turns out that my parents, the ones that you knew, weren't my biological parents" he laughed again, E:U was in shock. Yes he didn't look nothing like his other parents, but still, it was suprising to her, "J-Jongho. I- I didn't recognize you" her voice became soft and gentle, Yiren hasn't seen her captain act so gentle before.

"Of course you didn't. You didn't want to remember me in the first place, you never cared about me Jiwon, you were basically born into a richer family then me, you thought of yourself as the queen while I was your slave, you ignorant bastered!" He spat at her, she flinched at his words, "No Jongho t-that's not how I reme-"

"You don't want to remember! You know, i really thought you were gonna remember me, but i guess you didn't. You're just one of them!"

"Captain! A fight has started on the deck! The pirates came back!" E:U stared at Jongho and Yiren in shock, "Sihyeon! You and those pirates still have Sihyeon!" She exclaimed, she quickly went up the stairs and going out the doors only to see that almost all her crew were dead. "Stop! I have Jongho!" She screamed as she saw everyone stop in their tracks as a tall man approached her. His eyes were black from anger, he scowled at her and pointed his sword at her neck.

"Captain!" Mia screamed, she ran towards them but E:U raised her hand up. Mia stopped running, her hand still gripped the cold hard metal of her sword, she was ready for the unexpected. "Where the fucking hell is Jongho?" He questioned her as another tall blonde guy came towarss them, his eyes were filled with darkness, "If I see a single scratch on him I will for sure kill you with my-"

"SEONGHWA!" a loud yell came from the chambers, the blonde immediately ran down the stairs and the other one holding the sword glared at her, "You're going to die" he growled. As he was about to slice her up, Jongho came up running, "Don't kill her!" He stated as Hongjoong slightly cut her cheek with the tip of the sword. She winced a little and Jongho stared at her and the other male.

"Jiwon. Are you-"

"HEY YOU FILTHY PIRATE! GIVE US SIHYEON BACK!" Mia screamed at them as she came charging towards the male standing in front of her. "MIA STOP!" E:U screamed but she didn't listen, anger has taken over her and she attacked the guy in front of E:U, they both battled and the tension rised again. "YOU FUCKING SHIT! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR CAPTAIN AND SIHYEON!" Mia screamed at him.

"AND YOU WERE BASICALLY ABOUT TO SKIN A PERSON ALIVE YOU RUTHLESS ROYAL NAVY!" The navy haired guy screamed, the entire boat shaked once everyone started to fight again, the blonde passed a knife to Jongho and signaled him. "Kill her" he singled to her and Seonghwa went to fight another person, "Jiwon. I'm so sorry but you're our enemies. I have to kill you" Jongho said as E:U widen her eyes and she took out her knife too.

"Don't do it Jongho, just return Sihyeon back to us if not I will tell my crew to kill your crew" she warned again, all those good memories that Jongho stored in his mind about Jiwon went down the drain. He wasn't going to let anything happen to his crew, his family.

"If you know what's best for you I suggest to let us leave and we will let Sihyeon go" she got angry and attacked him, she really didn't want to do it even though she vaguely remembers him at all. The battle continued on for a few more minutes, until someone stabbed Yiren right when se was about to come out of the chambers, unarmed and unwarned. "Yiren!" Aisha ran towards her, once again the royal navy stopped which gave the pirates a chance to stab someone.

"YIREN! STAY WITH US!" Aisha grabbed her and carried her to the infirmary where Onda was probably located down the ship. "LET'S GO!" The main captain yelled as his crew left with some injuries and bruises. Jongho gave E:U one last look at her, it wasn't filled with anything but pure hate and anger. He noticed how much she changed and how much she never cared about him in the first place.

"I will come back and kill you Jiwon, just remember what I told you. She'll be back and you'll pay your price for hurting me, Seonghwa will make sure of that" the dried blood was still on his arms, cheeks, lips and a few cuts from a few moments ago. Everything stopped moving from E:U's perspective, she couldn't remember Jongho at this point, nothing seemed right, he claimed to have known her but she doesn't remember him no more.

Jongho ran away again and fleed, E:U's crew grunted or stayed in shock after what happened, one of the pirates and their captain knew each other but E:U doesn't, Sihyeon was captured and Yiren was injured. The letter that Augustin wrote to them in code about the queen and king, everything was too much to her. A sharp pain was felt in her brain and everything seemed to spinn and turn grey, an echo of a familiar voice was the last thing she heard before she fell on the deck unconscious.

_________________
... uh hai.. sorry i took so long, i was busy with school and i had writer's block for a few weeks, but I'm finally done and wrote more then 1.3k words hehe

So what do you think about Jongho and Jiwon's friendship? How do you think Jiwon forgot her childhood best friend?

Find out in the next few chapters! Btw they will still go to the funeral after E:U wakes up, everyone except for Yiren lol

I hope you guys liked this! Bye bye!! Till next time!!