ᴄʜ. xɪᴠ

The storm has calmed down now. Hongjoong and Yeosang had returned back to the ship with wet clothes, "I'll go take a shower and we will meet in my cabin. I hope you all are ready for what I'm going to tell you soon." The older said and walked away with the towel in his hand. The night was coming soon and Yeosang waved goodbye as he headed to his room to change clothes. He'll take a shower later on after the meeting so he could relax when he sleeps.

"Oi... Yeosang." Mingi called him out as the older turned around.

"What?" Yeosang asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Mingi got up and grabbed a towel from the table and threw it to him. "Hongjoong told you about the glowing eye thing right? You have a clue about what's it about?" The older nodded and hummed, the others blinked at how fast he knows stuff. "Then care to explain?"

"I think we should wait for the captain to tell you more in detail. Then I'll talk after he's done, so I'll be in my room doing some research again and changing my clothes." He said and left the main deck. The six bodies sighed as Wooyoung and Jongho were confused about the glowing eyes.

"What glowings eyes?" Wooyoung sounded baffled, meanwhile the younger just stayed quiet. He honestly wasn't up for riddles today, he hated them a lot.

"If this is a bloody riddle I'm walking the plank." Jongho pointed to the plank with his thumb. The others shaked their head saying no to his statement, "Good. Cause I didn't want to solve one." Jongho rolled his eyes. Everything felt silent again, until Seonghwa decided to go to Hongjoong's cabin. The rest of the boys followed him quietly.

After a while of waiting Wooyoung had brought in his cocktails to the room and Hongjoong came in with his wet hair. "Ah. Y'all here early." He told them surprisingly.

"Captain- what do they mean by glowing eyes? Is it a metaphor that we're being watched?" Jongho asked him curiously, Yeosang looked back at Hongjoong remembering what happened at the cave. The captain looked at the younger and shrugged, they had to tell them what happened in the cave since apparently it correlates to this.

Hongjoong took in a deep breath and responded back to Jongho's question. "Actually yes, we just found that out while me and Yeosang stayed in the cave. It was weird really, there were 8 of them watching Yeosang and me talking to the siren." The others got alerted and looked at one another. San put 1 and 1 together and gasped.

"Wait. There's 8 of us here in total and 8 people were watching you, does that mean anything captain?" He asked him, the captain just nodded while Yeosang placed the small bag filled with shards of glass on the table.

"Not only that but- this bag contains seven pieces of glass and once piece is missing. We need to find the last piece to complete it all." Yeosang stated as he opened the bag and started shuffling the pieces around, trying to make them fit. The others were watching closely as he made them fit, but there was one piece missing from the puzzle.

Hongjoong tapped the table and they all looked to see what he had to say. "As you can see- when we step foot near the cave, we found eight big crystals in the cave that Yunho and Mingi found. All of our eyes were glowing a different color in which we found weird. Then I realized that I've seen this happening when I found you guys." Hongjoong was getting serious since he started to understand everything that happened.

"What do you mean by that?" Seonghwa asked while looking at his crew. It was weird that it was only them and no others.

"What I mean is- when I first interacted with you guys, somehow i saw your eyes glow. For example when I took San in his eye glowed in front of me, I thought it was just a reflection until I noticed the same thing happening to you guys. It started happening when I received this bag of glass pieces back in the tavern." He stated while pointing to the small bag.