ᴄʜ. xᴠɪɪɪ

The group of nine decided to hide immediately. Sunmi went in deeper down the water so the navy wouldn't capture her. All the boys went to hide near the biggest rocks.

Luckily Hongjoong and Seonghwa were hiding together so they could plan an escape route, "Seonghwa. We need to get out of here before they come. I don't want my crew to fight them and get injured or something worse." He whispered to his comrade so the others wouldn't hear anything.

The older nodded and started thinking of a plan, "What if we attack first? We can use one of the members as a distraction as we attack them from the back and capture them?" Seonghwa questioned the captain as he hummed. If he had to be honest it all seemed too simple, what if the entire navy crew was spread out and they captured them instead.

"It all seems to simple, we don't know how many of them are-"

"Wooyoung and me only heard three voices, their footsteps made it seem like only three or four of them were coming here. I'm pretty sure we can gather them all, we do have eight members here." Seonghwa remembered immediately. They can definitely capture them first.

"Well if you put it that way then I guess we could win, we already know how they fight. They fight recklessly especially that girl with blonde hair, apparently her name was Mia." He remember back in the ship when she attacked first without her captains orders.

Seonghwa hummed and looked around the cave to examine the positions where their crew members were hiding at. He noticed Yeosang crouching down behind a boulder near the place where Sunmi was at. "Yeosang!" He whispered yelled as the younger boy looked over to the second in command.

"I need you to work with Sunmi to find out if she can see where the ship is and ask her if she knows where we are exactly so we can head the opposite direction with our ship later on. Can you do that?" He asked.

"Yes I can." Yeosang told him as he grabbed a small rock and threw it in the water, since Sunmi didn't get out Yeosang rolled up his sleeve and sticked his hand in the water waving it harshly. Moments later Sunmi stick her head out and blinked.

They both started talking meanwhile Hongjoong and Seonghwa were still talking with each other. The other members only heard tiny voices echoing the glowing cave. "I wonder what they're talking aboug." Mingi asked Jongho.

The younger shrugged as they kept quiet. All that Jongho could think about was getting his childhood friend a piece of his mind. He knew something that the other didn't know, even her own crew didn't know. Jongho decided to wait for the right time to tell them all but he knew he had to do something beforehand.

Mingi then noticed their captain quickly running to where Yunho and Wooyoung were hiding at. He started speaking to them and Mingi became more curious about what was happening. "Seonghwa, what happened?" He heard Jongho whispered as he whipped his head to the left and saw Seonghwa crouching in front of them.

"Hongjoong and I came up with a plan, but we will need you guys and those two over there to hide neat the entrance. See those two big boulders over there? I want both of you to be there, we will first capture the ones from behind and make sure that they make no noises. Secondly me and Hongjoong will capture the leader of this crew. I don't know who came here as their leader but whoever it is, we need to threaten them. Got it?" He stated.

Both of them nodded as Seonghwa continued. "Wait until Hongjoong gives us a signal, he's going to tell San and Yeosang that they're the back up plan just incase if something goes wrong." He looked over the boulder and he saw Hongjoong still talking to the last group.

"Seonghwa. If-"

"Go, switch places now. Remember the plan. And make sure to signal us if you hear them gettinf closer got it?" He said as Mingi started going to the entrance and Jongho sighed as he nodded and ran behind Mingi. Seonghwa went back where he was hiding at and Hongjoong nodded his head.