ℭɑꜱէ

Note_ everglow are sea captains meanwhile ateez are the mischievous pirate gang. the cast will have a role and if i mess up with a role in the chapters please tell me nicely.

. . .

Everglow cast/roles-

E:U _ Captain; the main sea captain of the ship Forglow, the queen and king put her on her since her family was loyal to them. 

Sihyeon _ Quartermaster; main purpose is to distribute things. She distributed, rations, powder, work, prize, and punishment. 

Aisha_ Sea Artist and Pilot; the sea artists was anyone who could maneuver ships over great distances with little or no difficulty, an expert seaman. Very fond of her captain, E:U, but if any one dares touches her crew mates, she will kill you.

Mia_Gunner; in charge of the weapons in the castle and in the ship, mostly uses swords and does archery, very protective of her jewels and gold. 

Onda_Surgeon and cook; the doctor on the ship that takes care of the crew after a battle and makes them food. 

Yiren_Boatswain; in charge of a ship's anchors, cordage, colors, deck crew and the ship's boats, and would also be in charge of the rigging while the ship was in dock. 

. . .

ATEEZ cast/roles-

Hongjoong_Captain; leader of the pirate gang that runs the ship, Destiny, really hates the king and queen for treating them badly and running them out of the village

Seonghwa_First mate; the officer who ranks just below the Captain of the ship and takes over in the event that the Captain can no longer perform his duties.

Yunho_Doctor; he is a caring guy who helps the crew out after a battle or war in either land or sea, his apprentice is Wooyoung.

Yeosang_Sea artist; expert at reading and correcting charts, using navigational tools such as the cross-staff, back staff, quadrant, and sextant (depending on time period). They were also expert at use dead reckoning methods for determining longitude.

San_Gunners; skilled men who aimed the guns on a ship. In some instances a master gunner would give orders to other gunners on how to set their guns during a broadside. Takes care of all the weapons

Mingi_Pilot; the ships navigator and he works with the sea artist to navigate through the stars. Mostly is on the steering wheel for most parts until he is tired so he switches sometimes with the captain.

Wooyoung_Chef; he works in the kitchen for most parts and helps Yunho with first aids in the emergency room.

Jongho_Cabin boy; run messages and errands for the officers, prepare their uniforms, perhaps even fetches their dinner.