ᴄʜ. ɪx

(This chapter is going to be bout ateez)
[Ateez's pov]

Mingi was stearing the boat carefully to shore and he placed it almost next to the wooden dock. The crew dropped the anchor and Yunho was raising the sails along with Jongho, they made sure the knots were tied well before going to the last sail. The captain was still in his cabin, he was looking at a map with Yeosang, they knew something that the rest of the crew didn't. Apparently there was some type of prophecy about eight pirates, but there wasn't any more information unless they go through a portal of some sort.

"Where is this- portal?" Hongjoong raised an eyebrow at Yeosang, the smaller just sighed and scratched his head. "I don't know, but we can try looking for it captain." Hongjoong hummed and looked back at the map, "Then how about we start searching here?" Hongjoong asked, "We could give it a try, but where e-"

"Captain! We have arrived!" Mingi bursts into the room as Hongjoong nodded, "Alright. Make sure to get any supplies you need from this island" he stated and then he had gotten an idea. "In fact, let me and Yeosang come with you guys. Let me just get my knife and uh... a few other things" He stated, he rolled the map and handed it to Yeosang. "Hold it"

"That's nothing like you captain, you never liked going to get supplies with us. You're always cooped up in your-" Hongjoong gave him a glare that had made Mingi shut up, "I dare you to finish that sentence Mingi" Hongjoong growled and Mingi coughed. "A-anyways. I'm going to get Yunho now" Mingi left the cabin.

"Why are you so rude?" Yeosang spoke up.

"Shut up and you're coming with me to search for that portal thing." Hongjoong grabbed the last few essentials that he needed and walked out his room with Yeosang in tow. The crew was taking it easy since they just arrived and Jongho was up in the birds nest stitching together the black flag that had gotten a bullet from the small battle back in the other kingdom.

"Are you doing fine Jongho?!" Hongjoong screamed as the smaller nodded and gave thumbs up. The captain nodded and he saw the plank out already on the dock, "Alright let's go" he told Yeosang, he began walking down the plank as he saw four people already standing there. "Where are you going captain?"

"What? I can't join you?" He raised an eyebrow and walked past them, everyone except for Mingi and Yeosang were shocked. Seonghwa sighed and began walking by his captains side.

San, Yunho, Mingi and Yeosang walked behind them and then they heard a voice from above the ship, "Make sure to bring good fruits! I want to make a fruit cocktail with rum! Got it!" They looked up on the ship and saw Wooyoung smirking as the crew cheered, they knew how tasty his cocktails were. "Alright! Bye! Be back by dawn, if we don't come back then come searching for us!" Hongjoong's brown eyes glistened in the light. From afar Wooyoung swear he saw his eyes glow red, "Got it!"

Wooyoung played it cool and he went back to his duties, "Hey," Wooyoung turned around and saw Jongho jogging up to him, "What are we going to do about her? You know, the one in the chambers" Jongho whispered to him as the older sighed, "I don't know yet. I'm going to check up on her" Wooyoung whispered back and went down the stairs to go to the bottom of the ship where they have chambers to those who trespass.

Chains were hitting each other making noise, muffled screams were heard louder with each step that Wooyoung took. He got closer, the person heard footsteps and immediately stopped moving. As Wooyoung saw those green eyes he raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "You're trying to escape huh?"

The person shooked their head and the brown wet hair glistened in the dim light, it smelled like the ocean. He took a few more steps closer and he saw her. A mermaid with scales on her tail and arms, her green eyes glowed a lot. Wooyoung knew who he was dealing with, that mermaid was special to someone he knew.