cн. ι

Third person's p.o.v:

The king and queen had expected their trusted sea crew to come into the throne room to talk to them about their latest mission on sea and possibly land. The grand golden doors from the outside opened as six women entered with their decent dresses, the knight greated them by bowing down to them, they gestured back and theey followed the knights into the castle once again.

The halls were filled with a royal blue carpet with golden edges, the six girls had already been in that hallway, except for other halls since they didn't live in the castle. "Here we are" the knight in silver armour knocked on the throne room door which echoed through the walls, "Come in" a deep demanding voice came through the other side of the doors as the knight opened the doors, reavling the six girls to the king and queen.

"Hello darlings, come in" the queen had gotten up with a bright smile as the girls walked inside with a small inviting smile, "Hello m'lady" E:U bowed as the rest of them followed her lead once again, "Hello E:U, Aisha, Sihyeon, Mia, Onda, and Yiren. Are you ready to get your mission?," The king came next to his queen as he smiled proudly, "We expect you to succeed in this mission. It may take a long time, but we believe you can do it" the king said.

"We are ready sire, tell us our next mission" Aisha smiled, she was always ready for the next mission even though it was boring or useless. "Great. You have to catch the bandits of pirates that are roaming the seven seas, you have to caputre them and bring them to us dead or alive" the king went to his serious tone as the girls widen their eyes.

"Sire, that's a really big mission, we-"

"Can you do it or not?" He asked sternly, the crew gave each other looks as they all nodded in approval even though Yiren didn't have a good feeling about it all. "We can sire, you can count on us in this mission" they bowed down again and the king clapped his hands, "Great! Go to the chief of the knights and tell him that you are in charge of this mission and your queen will be waiting for you in here with many dresses, gear, and anything else you need in this expedition. Got it?"

"Yes sire, thank you for this mission" they bowed at them again as the knight with silver armour gestured to the doors again, they went outside and the knight closed the doors again, "This way m'ladies" he gestured again and they walked through another familiar hallway where the portraits of the royal bloodline were hanging proudly, and more futher down was portraits of fallen heros of the country or castle. The went through a small hallway and they approached the wooden doors.

The knight left their side as the crew entered without knocking. "Hello Augustin, we are back again." Sihyeon smiled at the old man as he jumped a little, he turned around and he had bags under his eyes, he seemed to have a restlest night. "Ah yes, hello girls. Why are you here?" He turned back to look at his desk, he shuffled papers around and closed the folder placing it under a large book with a worried expression. "Are you okay Augustin?" Yiren questioned worriedly.

"Yes, yes I'm fine. Now why are you here?" He grinned a little as Yiren shooked off her worries and smiled along with the rest, "We are here to tell you about our latest mission. The king told us to tell you about the mission" Mia said in a happily voice since it was their first ever real mission, it was an important one at that. "Oh that's great, so where are you heading? Are you guys going to get the taxes from the villagers again or go make a deal with a-"

"We're going to capture pirate bandits at sea and possibly at land! This is our first real mission, we're all excited to finally have a good adventure" Onda clapped excitedly as the rest of the girls nodded in agreement. "We wanted to see if you had an available boat for us to use and of course we need supplies" Aisha wondered as the knight widen his eyes slightly. "Uh- so you're going to capture pirates? That's i-interesting" he stuttered as he coughed.