ᴄʜ. xɪɪ

Mia, Onda, and Yiren immediately got the mermaid a few clothes for her to wear in the mean time. "Guys I'll be back, I got Yiren with me and she said her crew will help us find the queen. You can go back home, I'll be there in a few hours or so." The mermaid telepathically told her friends that came with her.

"Okay Lea, take care of the princess and please find the queen. We'll be waiting for you and if you need help with anything just call us and we'll be there to help." Her friends reassured her as Lea smiled. "Thank you guys, bye now." She turned around and she put on some shoes that Onda let her borrow and the girls looked at her. "What's your name?" Mia asked the mermaid. "My name is Lea." She answered her as they all nodded, the storm was getting harsh outside, but they had to talk to Jiwon before the storm went away. The boat kept rocking from side to side, it was getting to the point where they could barely stand up.

"Hold my hand Lea, I don't want you hurting yourself." Onda smiled sweetly as Lea nodded and grabbed her hand as the moved from side to side. "Captain?! Where are you?!" Mia yelled as they went to the other side of the boat and got exposed to the rain, they started running in the rain to go to their captains cabin to see if she was there. Yiren knocked on the door and opened it to see their captain changing her white shirt in front of Lin. She still had a black tank top over her body, "Did I tell you to open the door?" Jiwon asked as Yiren shook her head.

The girls stood in the rain awkwardly as Lea smiled at their captain. "Come in here and explain who's she, I never saw her in the crew before." Jiwon put on a fresh shirt and sat on her chair near the desk. Onda cleared her throat as she sat next to Lea, ignoring Lin. As Mia closed the door thunder was heard loud and clear, "This is Lea. She's a mermaid, she came to ask us for help, but we need your permission for it. With her help we could find the pirates."

"Pirates you say?" Jiwon raised an eyebrow as she suddenly became intrested in what they were saying. "Yes captain, I came here to find Yiren so she could help us find our queen- her mother." Lea stated as Lin and Jiwon looked confused, they both looked at Yiren then back at Lea. The atmosphere changed some how and Jiwon broke the silence, "If Yiren is part mermaid then when if I throw her off the ship- will she become a mermaid?" Jiwon asked Lea, the mermaid just shook her head in disagreement.

"No. Not yet, her mother- the queen- took away her powers to transform to a mermaid. She gave her daughter to her adoptive parents, like that she could live a normal life." Lea spoke up about the past of Yiren and her mom. Lea was a year older then her, but since her mother worked for the queen, she told Lea about it.

The captain hummed in response, meanwhile Lin was still confused about how mermaids exist. "So you're telling me that- m-mermaid's exist?" He questions the girl while he's still in shook. Onda rolled her eyes and hit him in the head, "Yes you slow toad... keep up." She whispered yelled at him as he blinked repeatedly. Jiwon rolled her eyes and looked back at her crew, "If this leads us to the pirates then- we could help you out Lea." She smiled softly at her as the mermaid's eyes watered. She's going to bring back the queen and the princess, the townspeople will be happy that she rescued her and united her with her daughter.

Yiren smiled as she suddenly got chills running down her spine. Onda noticed and spoke up about it, "Hey are you cold?" She asked her while being worried.

"Hm, no. I'm not cold I just- I guess I got a weird feeling. Don't know where that came from." She shurgged not really caring about it quite much, the rest were shocked, Lea wanted to say something but she knew things were going to be shaky between the crew so she stayed silent. The shiver Yiren felt had a meaning behind it and what Lea didn't know if that feeling was good or bad.

A cold shiver always ran down a mermaids spine when something good or bad was going to happen, when the queen was still in her throne Lea had gotten the same shiver, she thought it was good news about Yiren. They received a signal from her necklace that she was close, the queen went personally to see if it was her, but then she told her staff that her daughter was waiting for her in the dock, so she followed the person who was in the boat. Little did they know that the person who had the necklace was in fact trying to lure the queen into their trap, the other thing they didn't know is- how did they get their hands on Yiren's necklace?