cн. ιιι

A/n: sorry i took so long with the chapter, my phone broke, my dad didnt pay my service and i got my phone but then teachers gave me work and i had to finish em so-heres the chapter sorry for the wait.
______________

"What do you mean, they stole some of our stuff?!" E:U said as she skipped a few steps to go down the stairs, she reached the vault and entered it revealing a big mess, Onda followed in tow and she placed her hands on her hips, "What are we going t-"

"I WILL KILL THOSE PIRATES, IF IT'S THE LAST THING I WILL DO!" E:U screamed as she kicked the nearest thing around her, "Calm down captain. We'll find them and give them to the queen and king so they can give them a death penalty" Onda reassured her as E:U calmed down a bit. "Bring someome to clean this up and tell Sihyeon to get a list of supplies they robbed from us, got it?" E:U went back up the stairs fuming with anger, Onda let out a sigh and looked back at the mess again.

Onda went back up to the main deck to find Sihyeon, she wandered the boat until she saw Sihyeon beign carried by two men, she widen her eyes as she went charging down the railings, "Stop right there!" She took out her small pocket knife and the two men started running with Sihyeon on their back.

"Hey! Come back!" Onda kept running but she was smaller then both of them, her small legs couldn't carry her but she still ran to save her crew mate. "Stop or i will throw this knife at you!" She threatened, her anger got the best of her again and she threw her pocket knife, it went straight in the air but the copper haired guy moved to the side and it made a small slice on his coat, "Fuck! Leave her alone!" She kept screaming.

The tall guy kept running faster, Onda saw two guards and she widen her eyes, "CAPTURE THEM!" she pointed at the two guys running away with Sihyeon. The guards got alerted and they ran, their metal suits were clanking against each other as they ran towards them. Luckily for Onda the guy with copper hair had been captured by one of the guards while the tall one left him behind, "FUCKING SHIT!" Onda screamed as she saw the tall guy take Sihyeon away from the boat.

"If she's not okay, i will kill you!" She threatened the guy with copper hair, as he chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Alright miss" he grinned at her, her blood was boiling at this point. She wanted to slap the shit out of him or make him suffer, but she knew that the royal family will take care of it. "Take him to the chambers" Onda said as she picked up her pocket knife and headed towards the ship to tell her crew, especially her captain.

__________
Uuu... sorry for such a short chapter,,, i wanted to leave it in a cliffhanger before the action😉 nowww,,, please wait for the next update... sorry for the small chapter 😔