ᴄʜ. ᴠɪ

They walked fast to the funeral with their black clothing on, as they got closer to the gates of the entrance they saw the royal family there consulting with the family of Augustin. The captain approached the wife of Augustin and they both shared a tight hug, the rest of the girls lowered their heads in respect of the death, "Hello girl's, I hope you're prepared for the long journey ahead of you, keep Augustin in your hearts and minds, you need all the courage to fight those pirates" the king and queen appears next to the old lady.

"Yes your highnesses," E:U bowed down and the rest followed silently, "We will be ready. Don't worry about us"

"Where's Onda, Yiren and Sihyeom?" The queen asked them, "Ah. About that, there was a raid at our ship, the pirates appeared there and they took Sihyeon into custody and Yiren was injured so we left Onda with Yiren, we told a few people in the ship to go search of the pirate ship and them, and some stayed guard at the ship. We wer-"

"So you're telling me that in less then 2 days the pirates attacked at the castle, took in custody one of the sea crew members, injured one of them and stole from us?!" The king yelled.

The queen slapped the kings arm and whispered something into his ear. "Ah, sorry for interrupting the funeral, forgive me Veronica" he bowed slightly at the wife and she shaked her head, "No no it's alright. We understand why you screamed, the pirates are horrible, please capture them and bring them here for execution" Veronica said softly as the king agreed.

"Yeah, listen to her. Capture these beasts and return here successfully and we will take care of the rest alright?" The king let out a sigh as the queen nodded in agreement, her black veil over her eyes was so dark that they couldn't see anything past it. "Yes, no problem sir, we will bring them here" Jiwon nodded as the king let out a sigh of relief.

"Good. Now go pay your respects quickly before you leave  on the journey" he gestured towards the white casket that had Augustin's body in. The air became more stuffy and hot, it was the beginning of summer and they slowly approached the body, when they reached it they saw a pale man dressed in his knight uniform, he seemed so peaceful resting. The bad thing was that he would never wake up, he'll stay a few feet down earth.

They payed their respect and Jiwon was the last one, "Rest in peace Augu, we will all miss you, please guide us on our journey, we will remember you. Here's a small gift from me, I've been meaning to give you this for a while," She gave him a compass with golden arrows pointing to the east. "Guide yourself to heaven, or as you called it the heavenly ocean" Jiwon smiled and placed the compass under his arm. She bowed down with a few tears falling down.

They bowed down and said their goodbyes, they saw the king and queen leaving the funeral. "Where did the king and queen go?"

"They told me they had an important thing to do, i don't know what it is though" Veronica shrugged. The girls nodded and then the old lady took out a letter from her purse. "Augustin said to me a few days before he died that if anything happens to him then he said to give you this." Another letter appeared, his handwriting was there.

"Did he say anything else?"

"He only said that, nothing else. He did told me to take care of myself and flee this kingdom, my oldest son is packing up, apparently he knows what happened. He convinced me to go, so this is our farewell" she smiled softly as the girls looked sad, "Please take care Veronica, tell your son we said hello and our condolences for his father, please take care." Aisha hugged the old lady as she began crying again, the other girls began crying with her.

"W-we will, you should start the journey before it gets dark out" Veronica wiped her tears and so did the girl, they nodded and waved goodbye, they gave one last look to the casket and the old lady. "Farewell Augu and Veri" Jiwon whispered to herself, "Let's try to open the letter" Mia asserted but Jiwon shook her head in disagreement, what if it was another letter like the last one. "No, let's read it when we get to my cabin" Jiwon responded.

"Alright then, let's keep walking" Aisha suggested, they nodded and walked faster in anticipation to open the letter, would it be another one as the one with a warning from the royal family, "Hurry the hell up San" Mia turned around and saw a blonde haired guy with a sharp nose talking to the guy with black hair and red highlights on his hair, "They look familiar" Mia whispered to Aisha as she looked to see the two men there.

"They do, I wonder where we've seen them" Aisha stared at them a while longer until the two men left hurridly through an alley, "Come on guys. We have to hurry and tell Onda this, let's see if Yiren woke up" Jiwon said sadly as they nodded a scurried back to the ship.
___________

Hey guys! Sorry i took long updating! And sorry it's a short chapter, I will do a small time skip when they're about to leave the main land and go into the sea. And yes i will include when Yiren is awake and what the letter says again, I hope this was enough for you!! I'll try updating again soon!

Bye 😊❤ take care and have a good day/night, i hope you're ready for the letter hehe(tmon)