Chapter - 10

Finally! Found you Mr. Water guy!

I build up the courage and flounced towards him without thinking of the corollaries.

I gently tapped on his shoulder and he got startled and flinched for a moment.

Oh no! Did I scare him?

Wait- I should be the scared one!

I looked him right in the eye, those were the same brown eyes, and the same face with the chiseled jawline, light freckles near his nose, his messy fluffy chocolate brown hair which landed right near his eyes.

Something was off. His eyes were the epitome of nothingness. Like just a stare of blankness.

He was indeed him except those cuts on his face which I saw in that unnatural dream under the water. How could that even be possible?
He was him and that was for sure.

"Um-- Are you for real?" I asked blankly as he was taking deep breaths to calm himself down as if he saw a ghost in me.

"Do I look unreal to you?" He spatted. The movement of his jaw when he spoke did something to me. But that's not important.

"What!?” He snapped harshly.

“Why are you staring at me?" He asked politely afterwards and brushed his hand through his silky dark hair.

"Um-- it would be weird to ask but have we ever met before?" I asked to hope for a sensible reply as I already had lost all senses of mine.

"No." He said furrowing his brows and turned around to walk away.

"Hey-- wait, I think I have seen you somewhere," I tried to talk to him but he started walking faster.

"Excuse me, I am talking to you!" I yelled as he was practically running now.

"Hey, wai--"

"Just leave me alone, Bella!" He growled and stopped in his tracks.

"Bella?" I asked completely confused by how did he know? As Xav's the only one who calls me or mom that sometimes.

"Look, I don't know why I called you that but just leave me alone, LEAVE ME ALONE, FOR GOD'S SAKE, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He started shouting like he was scared of something and I was going to harm him.

"Okay,...fine! I am leaving," I assured him backing off a little bit, by that time he was long gone.

What the hell did just happen. I was standing there in the middle of nowhere trying to talk to a person whom I had seen for quite a seconds as a flash and even in my dream, that too the creepiest one.
That was not good.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The next day I woke up trying not to think about what had happened the other night. I wasn't able to believe how I could see a person in my dreams who I have never met before and there he was present in real. I huffed that thought away thinking of it as a coincidence and tried to think about the university day.

Nothing is a coincidence, love. Everything is destined.

It was time to get ready and meet my roommate.

Kia and I were roommates back then in the fresher year and I hoped to share a room with her only, that year too. I couldn't have imagined living for a whole freaking year with a stranger and getting awkward every time.

Such a picky person you are!

You know that's I am basically because of you! Duh!!

Mind your own business. Duh!!