Chapter - 12

Whatever happens, just stay calm. Okay?

Now I am scared. Is something going to happen? Why do I have to stay calm? Am I not calm enough?

Shut up! You will know.

Whatever though, I was happy that there were no more flashes and weird dreams since I saw that guy the other day. Shit! Hope I didn't jinx it.

As I walked in with confusion regarding what my inner voice just said, I crossed paths with someone.

It felt like a sudden breeze hit my body ruffling my hair into a mess. It felt...weird. It was different, as in my hands felt numb.
My heartbeat wasn't normal; I could hear it clearly from my damn ears.
I turned around to see who that person was, but he had changed his path of direction. I couldn't see him.

I recovered from this weird feeling quickly and marched towards my classroom.

Is this what you were talking about?
Hello! I am asking you something inner voice. Yeah, just stay low, fine. You always do this.

I entered the classroom and sat on the first desk I saw. Many students were already seated in their place. I didn't know a lot of them; maybe they were transferred from another class. But I knew I was going to get bored without Xav and the rest.

I plugged my earphones and played my all-time favorite playlist. It was the only way to get distracted till the professor comes in. And as expected, she came just on time.

"Hello everyone, I am Dr. Joanna Brian, your professor for literary arts. A very warm welcome to you all." She introduced herself.

We all greeted her and there was silence in the room. Some staff came by and said something to her to which she nodded.

"Okay students, before starting with today's lecture, I would like to welcome a new student who will be joining us for our subject." She said.

"Don't be shy, come on in." She said to someone who was standing outside the door.

There, a guy entered the classroom. I zoned out for a minute just as I saw him because he was Mr. Water guy and I was sure that he was not someone else.

The professor asked him to introduce himself.

He was looking down and glancing up from time to time like he was feeling awkward. He was playing with his fingers and then tugged at his shirt. He had long hair from before, making a curve and reaching over his eyes slightly hiding the ear piercings he had. A whole freaking black outfit.

And his eyes met mine.

"Hi guys, my name is Vian Marshall. Nice to meet you all," he introduced himself in a low deep voice.

Again the room was silent and he looked towards the professor indicating he was done.

The professor asked him to be comfortable and with that, he walked straight to the last desk.

Marshall? I got chills just by hearing his name.

"He's the definition of hot," Chloe remarked eyeing him as he walked by.
As expected, Chloe and her friends started fangirling over him. Ughh

There was something in his stare. Like dark secrets were embedded in his heart and he was trying to express them through his eyes. But why do I care, right?

The professor started with her lecture and it was quite interesting to know about different forms of writing. However, it ended soon as it was our first lecture.

I headed towards my locker where Xav and others were supposed to wait for me. But I found nobody there. I called Xav but he didn't pick up. That was strange. I called Kia but the same; no response. They would have gone to the next lecture, I thought. But without me? That was disheartening. I took the books for the next class and closed my locker shut.

WHAT THE HELL? I screamed as someone grabbed me from behind in a tight grip and lifted me in the air, twirled me around like a spinning top.

This piece of shit needs a lesson. It was Xavier, that shit piece of head--

"You-put me down, NOW!"

"Fine dumb!"

"You freaked me out." I lashed at him.

"I can see that." And they all started laughing hysterically.

"How was your first lecture, Jo," Kia asked as she side hugged me.

"It was fine till you guys decided to do this shit prank on me!" I replied living my revolving world.

"Hahaha- It was fun," she giggled.

We reached our classroom wandering around the lanes.

"Are you drunk?" Xav asked suddenly.

"Clearly not!" I replied with frustration like it was the dumbest question to ask.

"Then why are you walking like a heartbroken ass?" he chirped and started laughing.

"Cause maybe she is," Mark interrupted and winked at me. I knew he was being playful but it was my time now.

"KIAAA," I shouted for her name knowing the consequences he will have to suffer. And just as I said so, Mark's face turned pale, his eyes ready to pop out from their sockets.

"Hey Mark, only I can mess with her, chill dude," Xav said jokingly and Mark held his hands in the air like he was surrendering himself for committing a crime.

We were searching for empty seats and as expected Xav saved the last seat for us.

─•❉᯽❉•─

A/N:

Hey 🦋,
Meet Mr. Vian Marshall AKA Mr. Water guy!
What do you guys think of him so far? Let me know in the comments!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Also, ADWAD hit 1K+ reads! ❤❤❤
Thank you so much guys!❤❤
Much love❤