Chapter - 22

Just fixed my rose gold satin scrunchie after tying my hair into a ponytail, and I was ready to storm out of the dormitory

Just fixed my rose gold satin scrunchie after tying my hair into a ponytail, and I was ready to storm out of the dormitory. Having an ample amount of time for the classes to get started, I was contented that I was getting punctual day by day.

Looks like someone is excited to attend lectures now.

Uh- clearly not. Those boring hours when sleep could take over any minute and to stop me from smudging my mascara-never.

Why are you smiling like an idiot, then? Let me guess ice-cream da-

No, never. Shut up!

I glanced at myself in the mirror and slapped myself playfully to make that weird smile go away. My scrunchie was making me mad because my hair got loose out of the ponytail, and it was frustrating to tighten it every freaking time.

The sun had found its way out of the clouds enough for a windy day to be carried out with a bright light.

I bid my farewell to Kia and left down the stairs, dancing my way and reached the dormitory gates.

A familiar figure caught my attention and my feet took their direction. I saw Vian outside the dormitory gates resting on the hood of a car, caught in a rhythm of his own.

His voice was so melodious that it devoid the need of any instrument for him to support. I wondered what was that song as I had never heard that tune.

His eyes found their way and connected with mine, and he cleared his throat and stood still.

"Hey!" I said and started walking towards him.

"H-hey!!" He said, rubbing the back of his nape.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked casually as I never saw him around the dormitory.

"Uh-no, actually, I was just passing by," he answered.

"Oh-okay," I said.

"Do you w-walk to the university?" He asked, signaling towards the university route.

"Yeah, you wanna join?"

"Yeah, sure!" He exclaimed and slid his backpack around his shoulders.

Someone's in a good mood today. Do you like his this personality?

This personality? And no- shut up! Don't make it complicated.

Love is complicated.