Epilogue

4 years later

"Calm down, you need to take deep breaths, Jo," Abby expressed to an aflutter yet queasy Jo, who was going to walk down the aisle in a few minutes.

Kia couldn't kibosh herself from hugging everyone in greeting, as she was so elated that her best friend's dream to get married to someone she loved more than her life was becoming genuine.

The sun was peeking through the glass windows giving a very subtle sun kissed view for all with the scented candles hanging from the above especially designed for their wedding; with the seats on either side of the aisle getting filled by just the family members and the closest friends, Jo and Vian were ready to embark on the new journey of their life... together.

Standing in a pretty white dress with flares sparkling beautifully for her wedding, Josephine held Xavier's hand and the doors opened for her as it was time to walk down the aisle.

Her eyes were nervous yet all this jitteriness exited away when she saw Vian in a nicely suited black tuxedo with his hair set just as Jo loved them, left her breathtaking.

The only thoughts running a marathon in Jo's mind were the flashbacks of their journey. How they met, again, and Jo fell in love with him at first sight. Vian was never too late to reciprocate the feelings for Jo, as he asked her out almost immediately as he felt the same connection. And now they were looking at each other again, with felicity, joyousness, and the most beautiful smile on their faces as they see each other.

Jo walked the aisle with Xavier and before giving her hand to Vian, Xavier asked him or more like threatened him to take care of Jo, forever. Vian sincerely nodded his head, even though Vian and Xav had developed a very strong bond of their own.

Vian held Jo's hand delicately in his and never left. The priest had to clear his throat in order to get the soon-to-be-married couple's attention because they were lost in each other's eyes admiring each other and thanking their destiny.

It was time for the vows and Jo wanted to speak so much more but wanted to cut on words too, she decided to express her feelings through poetry.

In the faded remembering of mine,
I perceived an illusion of you.

It's arduous for me to leave,
Is it another fantasy to believe?

Your face in my dream was blurred,
Yet I can hear in reality that singing bird!

How can I know everything about you,
When we are encountering for the first time.
You in my faded memories,
Remained alive.

Can we start all over?
Now that I have met you in real.
I want to promise,
To stay until my last dream,
With you.

"I love you, Vian." Jo said at the end after exclaiming an excited "I do!" An applause-filled room just became an anonymous sound from the background when the two love birds were busily strengthening their nest.

Vian couldn't help his urge to smile this brightest and started to express his vows. He promised to be with her in every situation and circumstance and concluded by the lines, "I will love you not until death makes us apart, but until our souls are severed. I give you, my soul promise."

The priest announced them husband and wife after they exchanged rings and Vian took a step forward and gave a kiss on Jo's forehead and engulfed her in his embrace.

It was as if the sky was waiting for a pour of flowers, the flower which Vian used to give Jo, were descending on them petal by petal and the moment was captured captivatingly.

The dance after their wedding led them to the joys of their life.
She reddened at sighting far-right into his eyes, and consequently, eyed in the strange itinerary, curving her lips into a flimsy smile.

He didn't halt the torment, and leaned his head in her direction again,
Discovering her gaze once again.

She closed her eyes and pursed her lips,
Tipping her head towards the ground,
And searched down bound,
She saw a hand elevated towards her, awaiting hers to suit the last piece of the puzzle.

Existed him being on one knee,
Smirking at her, a bitty,
Causing her to shyer in presence of everyone.

She slowly slid her hand into his,
And he carried it tightly with a promise to ne'er leave it.

He maneuvered her hands to his shoulders,
And she let him guide them,
Quieten, holding one of his in hers,
While the other rested on his shoulder.

He grazed gently at her arm, tingling down, and held onto her waistline.

Their feet initiated to tally the musical rhythm, and the euphony accompanied them.

She didn't know if the music modified with their dance steps,
Or they stirred, harmonizing to the music,
But his words whispering into her ears was itself enchanting music for her hearings.

She asked him about the soul promise, and his response took her by surprise when Vian replied that dreams can be accompanied in anyone's life with his best-loved word of calling Jo, love.

•••

3 years later.

Vian and Jo were blessed with a baby girl, and they named her Emma, as Jo saw that coming in one of her dreams. She thought that the dream was an indicated itinerary for her to name her child with that name.

When Emma grew up, one day she asked Jo to tell her an epic love story. Jo believed that she met Vian was not a mere coincidence, but they were destined to be together, and that dream was nothing but an indication to never leave Vian's side whatever the situation, maybe.

She told Emma the story she experienced in her dreams with Marshall's and Bella's story as well, and concluded with a poetry.

"He was always the one for me,
But our destiny had planned something else for us.

We met and fall in love, yes love, but there is always a wretch, in the end, riding a bus.

We were like the swans in the lake forming a heart,
but people were always there to make us apart.

We were the prince and the princess of our own little kingdom,
With a little for you to come.

Our love will win again and again till our happily ever after,
Till our forever meets with joyful laughter."

Vian hugged Jo from the back, and whispered in her ear, "I'm so happy that our forever met with our joyful laughter, finally."

The love written in the stars finally twinkled,
The mended hearts fulfilled the soul promise with their happily ever after.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

A/N

So the story finally ends here. I hope you guys are satisfied with the ending.
Thank you so much again for the love and support you guys have always showered to this book.

In case you are wondering, this last poetry of their love was known in bits and pieces to you all from the very first chapter. You can connect the last highlighted words of every chapter and can link this chain of different words formed into the meaning of their love with the very limited alphabets that were enough to describe their passionate beingness.

Thanks again.
See you all, maybe in the sequel? Maybe not?
Until then,
Goodbye.
JK ❤