Chapter - 37

How does it feel?It is only cognized by the person who went through the emotion, the pain

How does it feel?
It is only cognized by the person who went through the emotion, the pain.

Some comforting phrases are not always what the person needs,
Because they can be delivered by everyone.

What the person requires is the warmth and love, feeling of someone who is there who listens...

Listening is itself a greater power,
Though, where is the person who wanted to be heard?

Without him, the bench in the lawn feels lifeless,

Without him, the cafeteria seat makes me lose my appetite,

Without him, the library feels like all the demons from the books are after me.

Without him, I don't feel the need to be.

How does it feel?
It is only known by the person who went through the emotion, the pain.

"How's this one?" I asked, showing my diary to Vian.

He was peacefully sleeping on the bed where I was writing the verse for our novella under the effect of the table lamp, however, accompanied by a little moonlight giving peaceful insights which were soon to be become into the orange hues of the sun turning the sky magical again.

"Love, it's four in the morning, do you want me to get up now and see?" He whined in his sleepy voice, rubbing his eyes nonchalantly, laying on his front on the bed.

"Ouch!" I shouted a little dramatically to gain his attention. And I got it.

He shuttered opened his eyes and turned his head towards my side, "What happened? Did you get hurt?" He asked in a hurry.

"I was kidding. Hehe. But now that I have your attention, please see this piece of verse," I pleaded.

"Not funny, Jo."

He took the diary from my hands and glared at me with his dramatic anger-filled eyes and then softened them as I showed him my toothy smile.

"It's - it's... well, I have no words left. It's perfect for the protagonist at this point. Great work, Author!" He exclaimed and pat the diary on my head, still angry that I woke him up to make him read this, and I couldn't help but feel shy at his remark and bit my lip.

Make your sleep mode on. I'm tired of working for you.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I woke up the next day a little late.

Nothing new for us.

Because I slept late!

I told you to turn your sleep mode on, it's not that difficult to switch it off on time.