Chapter - 36

On 01 December, at 19:45 the Prince of the Kingdom of Buldana was born and felicitated with a title naming the child, Marshall. The sole motive of the Prince's life was meant to be the devastation of Kingdom Agorta.

But destiny had planned something else for them. On one fine day, the Prince was in his armor and was practicing sword combat when he felt a tender touch near his shoulder, which left him bewildered in astonishment and the hostile opponent won the round.

The opponent was none other than Princess Bella, the Princess of Agorta, born on 23 November, 01:10 a.m., who came there to mend things up and convince with a treaty of peace.

The princess had some extraordinary powers in her beingness. The power to predict future happenings, and whether anyone believed or not, anything and everything said by her subconscious proved to be the truth. Her inner voice precisely got to know what was going to happen, but only in those times when it was needed to.

After the unwanted encounter and getting defeated by the Princess in a sword combat as well as by her charms, the Prince, Marshall couldn't stop himself from falling in love with her.

Contrary to the mending relations between the two, the peace treaty was disregarded by the King, as he thought that it was the Buldana's win against the Agorta's.

The Princess left empty-handed from the Kingdom the same day, but something was there that still didn't let her go.

The lake, the essence of the village in the huge Kingdom of Buldana became Marshall's and Bella's place to encounter by, to see each other again. Just a glance at each other for both of them was enough to persuade them into meaningful well-being towards each other's love and passion.

The lake, where the swans dwelled, became their precious family. At every unannounced arrival in disguise towards the lake, made the swans fidget with joyousness, that they hugged the Prince and Princess into their embrace.

Never in their lifetime, the swans hurt them or get hurt by Marshall and Bella. It was their unconditional love and precious presence that brought them together as a family.

But this small family came into the view of dark energy when the King and Queen were told about the betrayal harmed by the Prince, resulting in casting a dark evil curse on the Prince by his step-mother, the second wife of the King.

Bella's subconscious voiced that circumstances were not in their favor and would never be in this life. She saw death coming near them any minute.

With her powers, she masked the time to move into reality only when Marshall's and Bella's souls would reconnect into two clocks. She had known that despite the curse, the love, the passion, the feelings would mend things again.

After writing the last lines of their lives of giving their soul promises to each other, they once again but only for the last time, ran in the heavy rains, in freezing hails, they ran towards... the lake. The swans on seeing their beloved ones fidgeted closer to them and showed their affection towards each other.

However, the time was near and fate was accepted by the two. The Prince got stabbed by one of the King's men and was shoved into the lake to drown and die, where the Princess teared up and cried at the top of her lungs on her beloved's death and had no reason to live.

Step by step, she entered the water and drowned herself to death. The swans couldn't do anything for them. They just stood there at the back, showing their pain in the form of singing about the death of their beloved ones.

The only sound heard in the kingdom at that night was the swans' song, which was the meaning of menace and dark death embarked by the broken heart.