Chronicle 3

Season 1

Episode 1

Part: 2

Location: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride was long and I couldn't do much since they cuffed me, so I stayed quiet. I watch enough stuff to know not to talk at all or answer any of their questions.

I felt them take me out of the car as they dragged me to whatever. They took my black hood off and I saw that we were in some type of interrogating room.

They uncuffed me and I rubbed my wrists as I looked at them and took a seat next to Skye.

"You guys are making a big mistake," She said to them both. "You don't look that big," The guy who had sunglasses said to her.

"Sorry for the lack of finesse. Agent Ward here has had a little history with your group. The Rising Tide," The other man said. Did he just say, Ward? As in Agent Ward from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Didn't he betray everyone in the end?

I stared at him my eyes wide. "I don't know...What you're-" Skye started but I interrupted her by saying "I'm not part of this Rising Tide business so why don't we just let me go."

The man looked at me and said "Your right your not a part of this business. But you are the one who fell out of a portal causing no service and taking out anything with a connection in a ten block radius." I just looked at him as Skye was looking at me shocked finding out that I fell out of a portal.

I kept my mouth shut as Ward said "We can do this in two ways." Then Skye said, "Oh. Is one of them the easy way?"

"No," He said to her. She looked down and said "oh."

"What's are your names?" The other guy said to us. Skye answer fast and said her name. They looked at me and I just sat there. Ward kept glaring at me until I finally said "Alex."

"What are your real names?" He asked us. "That is my real name," I said to him while Skye was quiet.

"That doesn't matter it's another name we need. A certain hero," The other guy said to us.

"What makes you think we know that?" Skye said to him. I just stared at him. He looks like he's an FBI agent, but it doesn't look like we're at the FBI.

The other guy sat down and said "Well you made a little mistake. The phone you filmed the hooded hero with had the same cryptographic signatures as a few of the Rising Tide posts. As for you. You were just at the right place at the right time." He dropped some files showing how they got Skye.

I leaned back in my chair and muttered "Seem likes the wrong time to me." Skye just looked at me before looking at them and saying "Wow. Yeah. Was that a mistake? Or am I now sitting in the center of your secret headquarters? What is this? A plane? I got inside. And by now you've discovered you can't beat the encryption of my equipment, so you got nothing."

I just looked at her. Why does she keep talking? I rested my head on the table realizing there is no hope for us to get out of here.

"We've got a very strong coincidence. You being at the scene right before it went up in flames. And you aimlessly coming to the scene and then helping the lady," He said to us both.

I lifted my head up and said "So I'm in here because I helped a woman get to the paramedics?" He nodded his head at me.

"So want to tell me what my team is going to find out?" The other guy asks us. Skye just sat there.

"How did you know the hooded man was in the building?" The guy said. "Did you blow it up to draw him out?" Ward asked her.

"Did you?" She said looking up at him. "That's not our style," the guy said to her.