Chronicle 6

Season 1

Episode 2

Part: 1

Location: At the airstrip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been around a day since we agreed on trying to join the team. I actually had a shower and went shopping and got a few clothes. I pretty much stayed with Skye the whole time.

We were outside the plane. I was waiting for Skye to finish unpacking so we could go on. I stood out there with a backpack on as Skye started throwing duffel bags out.

She finally jumped out. She slugged both bags on her back and grabbed a box. She looked at her van sad as she was about to leave her home.

I just looked at her sad and said "Hey what's some help with a bag?" She looked at me and smiled as she nodded and slung one off for me to carry.

She started looking at the van again as a person was going to drive it away. "Hey, no joy rides, okay?" She said to the man. He looked at her strangely before continuing walking. "That's my house," I heard her mutter.

I hit her a little and said "Hey let's go." SHe nodded as we started walking on the plane looking around as we pass two cars. We walked a little more and we saw a lab.

The doors opened as Simmons and Fitz came out. "Agent Coulson told us the news. What a wonderful surprise. Isn't it Fitz?" Simmons said to him excitedly. "Yeah. Yeah, a surprise," Fitz said to us like in a daze. "You two must be very excited," Simmons said.

"Yep, first day of school," Skye said looking around. Fitz grabbed her box that she had. "I hated school," I whispered to her. She laughed a little as we climbed up these stairs.

Simmons was leading as Fitz was right behind me and Skye with her box. We made up to this upper level and that we've been before.

Fitz started explaining the plane a little. "Officially, it's an airborne mobile command station. But we call it the bus. We find it best to use shorthand when in the field. But everything has to be just so, you know, because of the danger." We were walking past things to the back a little.

"Yeah, we've been up here before, but we didn't see much because of the bags that Agent Ward put over our heads," Skye said to them. I smiled at them like we enjoyed that. I mean the place is nice and awesome.

"Yes, so sorry about that," Simmons said to us. She then looked at a place and grabbed a water bottle. "Water?" She asked.

Skye grabbed it as we hear May over the intercom say "Wheels up in two. Lock it or lose it." I looked up confused as Skye was too. "What does that mean?" I asked them. Simmons just looked at me energetic and said "no backing out now."

She then looked at Fitz and said "Let's find a bunk for our guests." She started walking off as Fitz started following her going around us. I looked at Skye and she looked at me as I took a breath before continuing following them.

"Okay, there are two bunks left, and there right next to each other," Fitz said and then dropped Skye's stuff and ran off with Simmons right behind him.

I dropped her bag in her bunk and went right to the left of her and dropped my bag on, I guess, my bunk. She dropped her duffel down and looked around her bunk.

I heard a little knock on the wall and came out to see Ward there. I leaned on the wall a little as Skye said "Hey. I know we didn't really..." Then Ward cuts her off and says "You might want to read that. This isn't like other planes." He walks off after he shoved a pamphlet in me and Skye's hand.