Chronicle 5

Season 1

Episode 1

Part: 4

Location: Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not too much time passed before I woke up breathing hard. Mike was already up as Ace was sleeping in his arms. I have no clue where we are but we must have gone all night.

We kept driving some more until we hit a crowded place and parked somewhere as Skye came in the back clicking on her computer. I went beside her as Ace finally woke up.

"What are we gonna do?" I whispered to her. She looked at me as she clicked something on her computer. "Call for backup," She whispered back to me.

Then she popped Mike's stuff up and started looking at them just as he came up next to her. "How long is this gonna take?" He asked her getting antsy.

"This is top speed. Trust me. It's not like I'm deleting a Facebook page. I'm bypassing the license bureau's A.E.S. protected data stream," She said to him as she was deleting him.

I looked at him and said "So in her way. Chill out." He looked at me and said, "How do I know she can really do this?"

I just looked at him trying to think of an excuse until Skye said "Because. I've done it before." Then she clicked enter and his picture and everything about him disappeared.

Mike looked at Ace and started talking to him. "We'll take the nice lady with us. And the nice man too. He'll be your friend during the ride." I just stared at him as Skye was trying her best to do something.

"We - We - We can't go to the airport so we'll - - We'll take a train. And there they'll help us start over. Make a new life. A better life, like I always said," Mike said to Ace.

As much as he's crazy. I still feel bad for Mike. He is just trying to do what's best for his son and give him a better life than he had without all the hardship. My mom was the same way.

We sat there in silence until we heard. "Mr. Peterson, good morning. We're not a threat. We're here to help. But you're in danger, and we need to take you in," A guy said. It sounded like Coulson.

"What did you do?!" Mike yelled at us, glowing a little when he did. I looked at Skye. Looks like backups here.

I go near here and whisper "I got your back." She nodded as Mike punched out the door to the van and grabbed Skye and Ace. I ran after him to try and grab Skye but all he did was half grab me and dragged me into the train station too.

He let me go a little but did not let go of Skye or Ace. I honestly could have ran away, but I can't just leave Skye here defenseless. Plus I got her back, no matter what.

We were going through the crowd as he pushed his way through the crowd. I saw a couple of guys and thought of a distraction. I hit Skye a little and she noticed them too.

When the guy was nearer she kicked him right in the nuts. He fell and started grabbing them as Skye said "You're right. He is a little bitch."

They started screaming "Yo get him." They rushed at Mike as he said "Ace get back." Ace got behind him as best as he could as Skye started to run away.

I picked up Ace and started running after Skye. I knew Mike started fighting them because I heard a man screaming in the distance. I kept running, finally finding Skye.

Skye looked at me and said "Ain't I glad to see you. How is he?" She asked me in the end when she saw me carrying Ace.

"He's shaken up, but I think he's good. Ain't that right?" I said to him. He nodded his head at me. I looked around and saw an exit.