Chronicle 16

Season 1

Episode 4

Part: 3

Location: Helicarrier

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had a shift with Skye and after it instead of going upstairs to my bunk. I went into the car and sat there for a little bit. That has to suck being controlled. Not being able to choose what to do or how you do it. I almost shuddered at the thought of it.

It wasn't long before I was asleep. It didn't last long as I woke up from the window being knocked on.

I looked and saw Skye standing there. I rolled down the windows as I stared at her. "Wake up, sleepy head. Time to do some work," She said to me, smiling a bit.

I smiled back as I stretched saying "I thought I was getting too much rest." She laughed a bit as I got out of the car.

It wasn't long before I was in the car again with Ward driving acting like he was Amador. Me and Skye were in the back seat as she was setting up his cameras making it look like he was Amador.

"Soo where exactly are we?" I asked Ward. He looked straight ahead as he said "The Todorov building. I think it's for research."

"Looks like a prison," Skye said as she was still clicking on her computer. "We wireless yet?" Ward asked her, a little annoyed. I watched her click a few more things before she said "Yep. Ready to detach."

Skye got up and was about to unplug the glasses until Ward flinched, turning his head towards us. I ducked a little to make sure the glasses didn't see me.

Skye turned his head back around and I quit ducking. "Don't look at us. They need to think you're her. And oh my god super spy is ticklish," She said to him smiling. I laughed at him a bit.

We waited a while as I stared at Skye's computer. Finally, words came up telling us what to do next. "It would suck to live like this. Wondering if someone's watching," Skye said to us.

"Yeah, you're never alone," I said to her. She looked at me a bit before nodding her head in understanding.

"Testing backscatter," Ward said and clicked the side of his glasses as he looked around. He unclicked them.

"Good to go," Skye said to him and handed him something. He grabbed it and said to her "Remember I can't look at you. Much less help you."

"We know. We don't need you anyways. We can take care of ourselves," I said to him. Skye laughed a bit as she set up the camera a bit.

Ward nodded as he got out of the car and walked to the building.

A bit after Fitz and Simmons called telling me that they were prepped for surgery and that it will happen soon. I told Skye as she also told Ward on comms.

"Remember you have man hands, so don't look when you scan the card," Skye said to him. I chuckled a bit as I tried to hold it back. "I know," Ward mumbled.

We watched as he walks through the building. "Approaching Delta 3," he said to us. He walked down a hall and Skye said "Careful! Mirror."

Ward looked away from the mirror and said "Don't need your help." Skye grumbled something as she clicked a bit on her computer.

He walked down another hall and then it said "Target confirmed. Stand by." Skye asked "What do they mean 'Target'?"

"Well that's never good," Ward said to us. He backed up against the wall near a window so he could see the 'target'.

"Oh really? I always wanted to see a target on someone's back," I said to him sarcastically. Skye couldn't even hold back the laugh she had.

"Har har. Let's hope it's a knockout and not a kill," Ward said to us. "You should get out of there,"Skye said to him worriedly. I looked at her a bit and she seemed actually concerned for him. I felt a little ping of hurt in my stomach but ignored it.