Chapter Two

It was Monday morning which means more school and no time for Ryujin to catch up on the sleep that she missed over the busy weekend.

It was the first period of the day,  which was unfortunately Math. The teacher was busy scribbling formulas that Ryujin has already memorized.

Ryujin was sitting at the far side of the classroom close to the window. Since she knew most of the work on the board, She then looked out of the window and saw the cheer team practice.

The school's girl soccer team was more popular than the guy's team. The only thing the guy's team did better than the girls was losing almost every game. Being the captain of the team somewhat putted pressure on her. And being in her last year of school did not help at all.

"Ryujin!" She heard a soft whisper on her left side
"Stop daydreaming" Ryujin rolled her eyes at him.

Mark was the only guy Ryujin was close with in class because others were just too annoying and childish to befriend. He is the one that got Ryujin the job at the local café.

"Okay class! I'll dismiss y'all early because I have a meeting to attend to and please do not forget the assignment due for this week and maintain focus this year as it's your last. you may go now"
The students wasted no chance as they rushed outside.

Ryujin was taking out stuff from her locker when Chaeryeong was blabbing about whatever happened at the school's theatre auditions that happened over the busy weekend.

"I'm never wasting my time again in being part of the judging panel. It was horrible. We only got three students out of hundreds that came... Why is it so hard for everyone to take us serious?"

"Don't stress too much on it. You'll surely find what you looking for" Ryujin assured her best friend

"hopefully-"

"Hey Ryujin. Why are you ignoring my texts?" Somi interrupted
"Because I was busy. And I'm doing great thanks for asking" Ryujin closed her locker.
Chaeryeong took the situation as her cue to leave 

"I swear if you seeing anyone else. I will find that-"
"We are not dating"
"We can make it official just imagine the power that we'll hold" Somi stated.

"To you it's all about popularity, you never care how the other person feels. And I'm sorry if I gave you false hope when we hooked up i need to be alone"
And just like that Somi left furiously.

She's probably on her way to hell to see her dad, Satan.

Majority of students here don't give a damn about who's hooking up with who or other people's sexuality. Although the school's unofficial gossip blog contradicts this statement but Ryujin had no problem coming out to her friends, thankfully.

Ryujin was on her soccer practice gear and on her way to practice she saw a familiar face.

It can't be her

The whistle went off causing her to snap out of her bubble. 
"Every game that we play is very important and hence I need each and everyone of y'all to be present in every practice whether it be early in the morning, afternoon or at night i don't care" the coach was beyond pissed and Ryujin felt this was directed at her

"You here to represent the pride of JYP school of arts, Captain please remind us why we all here?"
"To win!" Ryujin answered
"I need that kind of energy then"
The coach walked away leaving the captain in charge.

Practice went on well and the team looked ready for the first game of the year.
Ryujin was leaning against her car pressing her phone and smoking. It might be the smoke getting into her brain when she heard her voice, one she hasn't heard for months. 

Finding the owner of the voice, she threw the cigarette on the ground.

"Yeji?"
"Hello Ryujin. It's great seeing you too" The cat eyed girl stared at the other, smiling. What are you smiling at? At my pain?

"Wow..."

"I tried reaching out to you but your friends refused...I got here days ago"

"What are you doing here? I thought you left for good"

It was really strange for the cat eyed girl to show up announced especially after that horrible break up

A car honked causing both to look up
"I gotta go before I get into trouble. And... Stop smoking cause you way too attractive for that. It doesn't suit you"

Yeji sprinted towards the car's passenger before driving off with whoever that guy was.

***

"And you didn't tell me!?"

"What? I dropped couple of hints here and there and you never cracked the code. Your cat lover is back there I said it. For a smart student, do better..." Lia defended herself
"...On the brighter side, more girls will be fighting over you"

"Y'all are way too damn loud! I'm trying to focus" Chaeryeong who was quietly doing her school work spoke up.
"Can't have peace at my own house. Did you two drive all the way here just to argue? It's time we finally change the topic don't you think!?" Chaeryeong went back to her world

Chaeryeong was maybe right.

Yeji returning was no big deal. Yeji moved on apparently and so did Ryujin. What they had was all buried in the past.

***

"How long are we planning to keep this a secret?" Ryujin was staring at Yeji's mesmerizing eyes playing with her hair while both of them were sitting on the couch.
"This will be over soon. I'll finally show the world that you're mine and hopefully my parents will support us" Yeji looked down at her hands.
"...even if they don't i will never leave your side Ryu no matter what"

She lied

******************************

(A/N: most characters here are eighteen or turning eighteen I had to put this out there cause I will dealing with lots of things that will require them to be this age and also i don't encourage smoking.please stay safe. bye:))