Chapter Five

Ryujin stormed through cheer practice with only one mission on her head, to find the culprit responsible of the mess that happened over the weekend.

"Can we talk?"
"Not right now as you can see"
Somi continued stretching on the gym floor

They had practice inside the gym since the weather wasn't much friendly today matching Ryujin's mood.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"
Ryujin was tired of the blonde's games and she had to put an end to them.

"Are you spreading rumors about me?"
"No" Somi quickly shut her out
"I'm tired of these childish games..."
"... Can you grow up for once and answer me dammit-"
"Or what Ryujin? Are you gonna run back to Yeji? And for the record i didn't spread any of those rumours and i don't need to when you are too obvious kitten"

"Alright gays! get into a straight line!" She blew the whistle almost bursting the whisker dimpled girl's eardrums.

'You have two weeks'
Those words echoed through her mind as the offer could solve all of her problems by securing Yuna's future and her's of course.

Getting into YG Home of Arts was no child's game. You had to be very good at something and the competition was tough.

She never thought of going there as JYP was always her first option and she got through due to her dance skills. Luckily dance never clashed with her soccer responsibilities as they were usually towards the end of the last semester.

"Come on Ryujin don't waste food" Lia whined like a baby
"Maybe if we invite your cat eyed lover then you'll cooperate" Chaeryeong threatened while playing with her food
"You wouldn't dare" Earth was finally back to Ryujin
"Yeji over here!" Lia took one for the team and her signature eye smile being in full display making it impossible to be mad at her.

Yeji was wearing all black fit today which showed off her perfect body.
What the hell Ryujin?

"Someone looks happy today. Spill" Lia was curious.
"Nothing. It's just one of those days"
"Lia told me how beautiful your house is and I'm still bummed that i missed " Chaeryeong pouted

"You can always pop in anytime it's no big deal" Yeji assured the other

The party felt like a fever dream to Ryujin. Although she enjoyed Yeji's company this past Sunday.
She can't help and think how could this be the same person? It's like she had an off and on switch.

"Did you drive home safe?" Yeji initiated the conversation
"Yeah i did" Ryujin sat up straight nervously
"I'm glad to hear that" Yeji gave Ryujin that look again.
Ryujin fake coughed, "Speaking of happiness. How's your boyfriend?"

What a way to kill the mood Ryujin

"He's doing great actually he comes from a reputable family so what can go wrong?" Ryujin simply nodded ignoring the lump on her throat cause hearing those words hurt.

"My team needs me duty calls!" Ryujin nervously giggled and her friends knew she was making things up.

Ryujin took out her lighter and lit the cigarette up. Puffing out all the thoughts that occupied her mind.

History class was a whole snooze fest literally majority of students were sleeping and Ryujin needed to be away as soon as possible. Number one because it's boring as hell and secondly the cat eyed girl kept on stealing glances at her.

Ryujin thanked the gods of peripheral vision for that

Ryujin was ready to escape cause class was finally over and before she could she felt a soft yet strong grip dragging her back to the classroom which was now vacant.

"You can't keep avoiding me"
"It's been barely a day" Ryujin rolled her eyes
"So you are avoiding me" Yeji confronted the other
"Why do you keep trying?"
"Because i care Ryu everytime i try you keep pushing me away" Yeji broke off the eye contact

"Did you care when you broke my heart when you left that text? It was clearly one sided as you never felt anything for me. You promised you'd come back but days months and even years went by. I was so stupid for falling for you cause you were nowhere in sight when i needed you the most..." Her voice cracked

"...don't lecture me about avoiding when you've been doing that for almost two years" Yeji stood there frozen.

..................

"Where is she? Where the hell she?" Ryujin was going on like a madwoman
" She's not here" Mr. Hwang was losing his patience
"You never wanted us together what makes you think i will believe you?"
"You better leave now before i call the security and ban you from this house" He threatened
"Congratulations you won..." Ryujin chuckled
"...you're all about letting others be proud of who they are but you cannot even accept your own daughter for who she is"
Ryujin stormed out of what used to be the Hwang mansion

..................................................................

(A/N: mmmmmmh it's about to get more spicy. a lot is about to happen.👀 thank you for the support so far)