Chapter 1

Bahja's POV

Hey everybody in Bahja Rodriguez. I'm 19 years young. My best friend name is Miyan. We have been friend ever since second grade. This weekend she is taking me to an August Alsina concert for my 20th birthday and we have backstage passes. She said she got a surprise for me at the concert but I don't know what it is she won't tell me. But if I know my best friend it's going to be good.... Great even! I just came out of a bad relationship and I need all the fun I can get. She is on her way right now to my house so we can go shop for new outfits for the concert.

Miyan's POV

Hey everyone. I'm Miyan Taylor Bahja's best friend since second grade. I am taking her to the August Alsina concert this weekend for her birthday. I got a surprise for her. I know August and I am about to call him to tell him the plan.

"Hey August"
"Hey"
"So listen I got a favor I need to ask you"
"Wassup?"
"So I have this friend and she has been through so much August I mean a lot and she just recently got out of a bad relationship so can you pick her when you choose a girl to go up on stage with you?"
"Ummmmm....."
"Pleeeeeassssseeeeee August she needs this."
"Ok ok"
"Thanks so much"
"Your welcome but where will yall be at?"
"Front row"
"Ok can you send me a picture of her tho"
"Yea I will send you one later"
"Aight"
"Bye"
"Wait what songs should I sing to her?"
"Uhh.... Oh yeah Kissin' on my tattoos and you deserve"
"Ok "
"Ok bye I gotta go I'm pulling up to her house to take her shopping for a new outfit for the concert"
"Bye"

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)