Chapter 5

If you haven't please go check out bahja's new song Jealous Type on Soudcloud NOW!! Its 🔥🔥🔥 https://soundcloud.com/bahjarodriguez1/jealous-type

Bahja's POV

I leave tomorrow night with August for the rest of his tour. So August came to my house and helped me pack. I can't believe I'm taking a huge step and going on a tour with someone I barely know. But something just feels right about him idk what it is.

"So August where are we going for the next stop" "uhh idk but I think Texas." "Oh ok" "yep so since we are done packing do you want to go to Buffalo Wild Wings?" "Don't you need to watch your figure since you are a performer don't you think you need to eat healthy" "for what this 12 pack ain't going nowhere anytime soon." "Ok let's go."

When we get to the restaurant all these girls trying to flirt with him so I grabbed his hand and led him to a booth. We sat down and our waitress came over there to the table to take our order for us. "Hi my name is Miya what can I get y'all" She said smiling at August "I would like..." She still staring at August "Excuse ME I AM READY TO ORDER" She looked at me with a stank look on her face. "Don't look at me like that. Now like I was saying, I would like a 20 piece wing and fry blazin' sauce and extra ranch with a coke please." "Ok and for the sexy August Alsina." "Excuse you little girl do you know that this is my boyfriend?" Oh.. Im Sor...." "Of course you are." "But I would like the same and a sprite. Please." "Coming right up." "Thank you!" We said in unison "So, when were you going to tell me that we were dating?" "Oh don't flatter yourself. She was being really rude and she never even asked if we were dating or not she just took it upon herself to think that we weren't dating. So I had to set her straight." "Yes Ma'am." He said throwing his hands up surrendering. I was about to say something but we got interrupted by the waitress bringing us our food and drinks. "Here you go. You guys enjoy!" "Thank you!" "Your Welcome. If you need anything just ask me." "We will thank you"

The food was good. We were leaving out of BWW when August wanted to go see a movie. So we decided we wanted to go see Get Hard. When we get out the car I took a picture of August walking ahead of me holding my hand and the movie theater sign. I posted it on Instagram with the caption currently 💕💞 . (My real IG name is alexxis_lynn___ if anyone wants to follow me lol) My phone instantly started blowing up with likes, tag requests, comments and things like that. I laughed it off and put my phone in my pocket and we entered the theater. August paid for the tickets while I waited in line for snacks. August snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. All the girls were looking at me and rolling their eyes (like I care). We got popcorn, candy and something to drink. Then we went over to the butter area and I got some more butter and some salt and put it on my popcorn. August tried to get some popcorn so I popped his hand. "What you do that for?" "You need to wait until we get in the theater at least but I wish you would wait until the movie started." "Fine." "Thank you sir" "Your Welcome Madame" "Whatever!!" So we gave the lady over tickets and we went in the theater and sat down. We were just in time too because the movie was about to start.

The movie was good and funny. Then we went back to my house and we went up to my room and I changed into and big t shirt and some booty shorts and some knee-high socks and laid down in the bed. August and took off his shirt and pants and he kept on his shorts and laid down with me. "I had a nice time with you today Bahja." "I had a good time too August." He looked me in my eyes. I quickly looked down and I tried not to look at him so I traced his tattoos on his chest and arms. He lifted my chin up and I had no choice but to look into his eyes. His eyes were like a magnetic force that pulled me in closer and closer every second i looked at him.

Suddenly our lips came together in a deep and passionate kiss. He deepened the kiss and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He went down and started kissing my neck. He took off my shirt and shorts and kissed all over my stomach. He continued to go down. Once he got to my pussy he stopped and looked at me asking for permission with his eyes. I nodded my head yes. He pulled down my panties and started licking my clit. I let out soft moans. He started eating me out. Then he started and started fingering me. My moans were getting louder and louder. He was completely hard. He pulled his dick out and he was BIG!!! He went inside me slowly. My back arched and my toes curled up. He laid down and I got on top of him and started riding him. I was going fast then slow. He grabbed my waist and he picked me up and slammed me down real hard. "FUCK!!! AUGUST SHIT!" He kept slamming me on his dick. "Shit Ma" "Fuck August" "Damn" "Fuck!! Harder August Harder" He did as he was told and went harder "IIIIII Shit August" He flipped me over so I was on all fours and he rammed his dick all up inside of me. "Fuck Daddy!" "You like Daddy August Dick." "Fuck!!!! Yessss Daddy! Faster!!" He went faster and I came all on his dick. He stood up and laid back down. I got on top of him and started riding him like a pornstar. Then he put me back on all fours and started ramming me again. He came all on my back writing on me. That was the BEST sex I had in years. He laid down and I collapsed on his chest. and we laid down for a little bit.

I got up to take me a shower and August followed behind me. I got him out a towel and washcloth. We hopped in the shower and washed up and got out put our clothes on and laid down and cuddled and went to sleep.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)