Chapter 17

Bahja's POV

*1 week later*

I have been so depressed lately. Ever since me and August broke up. I dont want to do anything. I have been either in the studio working on the mixtape me and August have coming out or at home in my bed eating ice cream. This was the biggest mistake I ever made. I have tried calling him but he won't answer my calls. I am back talking to MiMi and she has been trying to help me get through the August situation but it really doesn't help much. I just need to hear his voice and tell him how much I love him and how sorry I am. He is the ONLY boy/man that means what he says. He told me he loved me and he really meant that. He said he will NEVER cheat on me and he meant that. I think that its because I am soo used to niggas treating me like shit, I just thought he was going to be the same.

My EP release party went good. I performed and I did GREAT! My EP has been number 1 since it came out. I am so proud of myself. I NEVER thought that I would be here and now I am and that is all thanks to August.

Zonnique and Chris came to the release party. They told me they were dating. I am so happy for them hopefully their relationship turns out better than August and I's relationship.

I really wanna talk to August and I know he is at the studio. So I go get in the shower and wash up and wash my hair. I get out and wrapped a towel around me and I go to the sink and brush my teeth and wash my face. I put my hair in a messy bun. I go to my closet and pick out a white t shirt and blue jeans and my blue legends. I grab my phone and purse and went downstairs and grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I got in and headed to the studio.

Once I got there I seen his car. I park and get out. I head into the studio where we always work at. I walk in and I see August smoking a blunt and Chris smoking a blunt with Niq. Niq seen me first. "Hey Bee!!" She said running up to me and giving me a hug. I started laughing. "Hey girl how have you been?" "Ive been good wbu?" "Ive been alright..Umm.. August?" He looked at me "Wassup?" "I need to talk to you." "Im kinda busy right now." He said continuing to smoke his blunt. I ran out the room and into the hallway and cried my eyes out.

August's POV

Hey everybody! Long time no see! As you all know Bahja broke up with me. She thought I was cheating on her when I wasn't. Right now me Niq and Chris are in the studio. We smoking blunts and talking right now because we are taking a break. Someone walked in. I dont know who walk in because my back was facing the door. Niq looked up and smiled. "Hey Bee!" She said running up to Bahja and giving her a hug. I rolled my eyes and continued to smoke while they talked. "Hey girl how have you been?" Bahja asked. "Ive been good wbu?" "Ive been alright..Umm.. August?" I looked at her "Wassup?" "I need to talk to you." "Im kinda busy right now." I said continuing to smoke my blunt. She ran outside. I thought she left but I didnt hear the front door of the building close. I turned around and looked at Chris and Niq and Niq went to go talk to Bee and she turned around and slapped me in the back of my head. "Aye bruh chill! That shit hurt!" "Good!" She said then she walked out.

Chris looked at me and shook his head. "What nigga?" I said irritated. "Nigga go out this motherfucking door and go talk to your girl!" "Last time I check she not my girl!" "Nigga now you know she only did that as a defense mechanism. She has been hurt alot August and she is afraid to be hurt again. She loves you and I can tell you love her too. Just hear her out because its not like she just up and came up with that theory. Dudes do her like that when they cheat on her. They are distant and sneak around and talk otp and when you get a text you was hiding your phone now if you were in her place dont you think you were being cheated on AGAIN?" "Yea" I said in a sigh looking. "Okay so you know it wasnt your fault. Its just what she is used to." "IG man!" I said still looking down at the ground. "So can you go out there and talk to her please?" "Ight man!" I said getting up and heading out the studio door. I looked down the hall and seen Bee sitting on the floor in a ball crying and I seen Niq hugging her and rubbing her back. I sighed and walked up to them. They didn't see me walk up to them. I tapped Niq on her shoulder. She looked at me and I nodded my head letting her know that she can go back in the studio.

I sat down beside Bee. "What do you want August?" I sighed. "Look Im sorry for I treated you back in the studio. I am still hurt Bee and you have to understand that. I love you with ALL my heart. I would NEVER do shit to hurt you knowing what you have been through. I love you too much to do that to you. It just hurt me to see that you don't trust me." "August I love you with all my heart too. I am still hurt by what happened too I didn't want to do that. I just thought that I had no choice. I should have came out and asked you. I was just afraid of finding out the truth. I can't handle anymore heart break from niggas. I just cant do it. I have been through hell and back with fuck niggas and I have given my all into relationships bc I think that is me thats doing wrong in relationships. When in all actuality they just moved on. I have been down the road where niggas claim they love me and they end up cheating and I refuse to do back down that road again August." She said crying.

I looked her in her eyes. "Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez I fucking love you with ALL my heart. I will never let anyone come between us. We have a bond that CAN NOT be broken. You are FOREVER mine! And I am FOREVER yours! Nobody CAN NOT and WILL NOT take your place. You are EVERYTHING to me! I love you to the past the moon and back. You are the most beautiful, sexy smart, talent and strongest woman I have EVER seen. You are my 1 and only. You are my future WIFE! Not WIFEY but WIFE! You make me the man I am today. When I first seen you I knew I had to stop my ways and FAST! I used to fuck and duck but that ALL changed with you. I dont even think about doing shit like that no more because you are EVERYTHING I need and MORE! Will you PLEASE be my R.O.D again? I have been going crazy without you. I need you by my side. PLEASE?" I smiled and laughed at him bc he did his puppy dog eyes. "August I will ALWAYS AND FOREVER be you R.O.D! But YES! We can try it again. But you have to be more open and shit and don't try to surprise me like that again. You liked to scared me half to death." He chuckled "Okay baby!" He said kissing me. I grabbed him by his neck and deepened it. Then Niq and Chris cleared their throat. We looked up at them and said "Got something wrong with your throat?" We looked at each other and all of us bust out laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So August and Bahja back together...

MiMi and Bee back talking to each other...

Zonnique and Chris dating?...

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed,
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)