Chapter 10

Bahja's POV

I am so psyched that I get to perform on stage. I have always wanted to perform, in front thousands of people, a song that I wrote. "Bee?" "Yea?" "You Ready?" "Of Course!" "Ok and you will be performing Nicki Minaj's verse to No Love. Thats how we will tell the world we are together."You sure that I can take on singing with you?" "Of Course if i wasn't I wouldnt ask you to sing the song with me if you I wasn't sure babe." He gave me a kiss. I deepened it I wrapped my arms around his neck. He squeezed my butt. I moaned and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and pushed him away. We go to the left side of the stage. The DJ starts talking. "Wassup everybody?" Everybody starts screaming loud. "Everybody doing good tonight?" Everybody screams. "Iight now we have Mr. August Alsina coming to the stage but before we bring him out we are bringing out a new up and coming artist to the stage that will be opening up for him. Now here to introduce the new artist is the host of the night Miyan Taylor!" Everyone screams. My mouth drops open. I turn to August and.......

August's POV

Bahja turns and kisses me after the DJ annouces Miyan as the host for the concert tonight. Tears are streaming down her face. "Baby you can't ruin your makeup!" I said wiping her eyes. "Baby you are the best!" She said smiling. "No I just have to keep a beautiful smile on my beautiful girlfriend's face!" I ca't believe I just called her the G word. I didn't mean to but it felt so right. So I just went with it.

Miyan's POV

So the DJ jsut called me on stage. I am so hype right now because I love to be in my element. This is what I do. I just love getting different vibes from the crowd. "Hey everybody, how is everybody doing? Everyone screams. "Good Good! Now before I bring out the man of the hour August Alsina I am going to bring a singer that is opening up for him. Now please help me welcome the beautiful and talented singer and my best friend Bahja Rodriguezzzzz!!!"

Bahja's POV

So my best friend is here. I can't believe August set this up. Miyan just called me on stage. I turn and look at him and smiled and he kissed me on my cheek. I turn back around and walked on stage. I gave MiMi a hug.

"Hi my name is Bahja Rodriguez and I am going to sing you a song that I wrote called Jealous Type and I hope you like it."

I close my eyes and start singing

Night's like this I be cruising

Seat laid back, windows down

I opened my eyes and seen everyone vibing to the song. So I got into it.

Got that boom boom in my system

Turn it up when I need to vent some

See that other chick you been chasing

She cute or whateva'

But I could introduce you to someone much better

And you know that's me, much better

If you wanna bad bitch, makin' money (check)

Need someone to call you up when you're lonely (check)

Or put it on you real good when you want it

If you wanna bad bitch, makin' money (check)

Need someone to call you up when you're lonely (check)

Or put it on you real good when you want it

I can love you right

I'm not the jealous type, but boy