Chapter 11

Bahja's POV

So me and August head back stage towards my dressing room.
"OMG August that was amazing! I never felt so alive and free! You've made tonight the most memorable night ever. I love you!"

I paused and realized what I just said and how I didn't hesitate when I said that. What was he going to think. I instantly frowned. "Whats wrong baby girl? You were just all hyped up and now you sad? Did I miss something?" "No I'm fine....." I said sitting at the vanity area in my dressing room. "No you're NOT! Tell me baby I'm not going to be mad..." "I'm good Aug! REALLY!" I said smiling and laughing. "See you trying to play it off now I KNOW something is wrong. WHAT IS WRONG BAHJA SHAMONI RODRIGUEZ??" I sighed and moved over to the couch and sat down playing with my fingers.

August's POV
She was looking nervous as if she didn't want to tell me. I went and sat next to her and looked her in her eyes. "Can you PLEASE tell me what is wrong baby? I am trying to see what happened but you won't tell me." She looked at me and sighed. "Well honestly i just said 3 words that I haven't said in a long time because of my past relationships. But I think I meant it this time." "Well in all honesty I don't know what you said." She looked down at her feet and looked at me and said "I love you!" I was shocked at that because I feel the same way but I was afraid I would push her away if I said it too soon. "So why were you sad when you told me that?" "Because I have been hurt so many times before August and I don't want to get hurt again. And I know how it feels when someone says they love you but don't mean it. I don't like playing around with those 3 words." "So what you saying is that you don't want to make any mistakes like your past relationships?" She nodded and looked down. I lifted her head up by her chin "Baby girl you should know me by now I am not like them other guys because I actually wanting to give you more than what you had in most relationships because I've seen how them dudes affect you." She looked at me confused "How??" 'Because everytime I go to touch you, you flinch or look away. You try EVERYTHING to make sure I'm happy when that is my job and honestly I want you to know you are the most amazing girl ever and I want to try something new with you, something like tonight like letting you singing on stage with me, getting you your OWN dressing room and spoiling you. thats ALL a man's job so let me do my job." I said smiling

Bahja POV
August and I are talking about US. He started explaining how he wanted to try something new with me and how honestly he wants me to start my music career so we both can be on the road together. "August are you serious? Can I do this for real" "Yes I am serious. You can even do your own tours and have me opening up for you." He said laughing. I give him a hug and kiss on the cheek. We look at each other and kiss. We deepened the kiss I lay back and August get on top of me kissing and sucking on my neck leaving hickies. I moan. Just then Miyan walks in on us . We look at her and get up fixing our clothes. "Why do I ALWAYS bust in at the wrong times? She asked laughing.

Miyan's POV
I just caught August and Bahja going at it. I mean like August was on top of her at it. Honestly if I didn't walk in they would of had sex but they couldn't because I had plans with my bestie tonight. Its the last day of August's tour and I am going to treat my best friend to dinner and a movie and maybe to a club around 1 or something. Its really whatever she wants to do. She did such an incredible job out there tonight she deserves it. I love how August's fans vibe with her music too. "It is almost 9 o'clock we need to be getting ready Bee." "Yea I know let me change my clothes right quick." "Yea me too. Meet me in the limo in 15 minutes." "ok"

*Skips to Limo*

"Are you really going to start your music career? I mean it could be great because both of y'all could be on the road together. So what are you thinking about it?" "I mean I do want to start a music career but at the same time I don't want to take away from our relationship because I have seen what being famous can do to relationships and I don't want that to happen to us. But I don't know how to tell him that." "You know he will understand all you have to do is tell him the truth." "Yea I know but I don't know what he would think." "Like I said he will understand. Just be honest." "Yeah I know"

*Skips to restaurant*

"So how was it being on tour?" "It was fun!"

As I was about to ask another question a fan came up asking for a picture and an autograph and asking Bee all types of questions about the tour and August. It was really kinda getting on my nerve how she was keep going on and on and on like ok we get it. We know that you had fun on tour with August ok. Maybe I am just jealous but it's getting pretty old quick.
The girl left and Bahja started talking to me. "Oh so now you acknowledge me?" "What are you talking about?" "Nothing that you need to be really concerned about!" "Really you are mad because I talking to a fan? Seriously?" "You know what I'm really tired I should head back to the hotel." "Okay I will ride back too then!" She said rolling her eyes at me. "Naw I think August needs to come get you since you loved being on tour so much!" When I said that August comes in the restaurant. "Baby we got to go to the studio to meet with Def Jams about your music career. They hear your song 'Jealous Type' and they loved it and they are trying to sign you." "See what I mean he always is coming in interrupting something for us. And you don't even care!" I said walking out crying.

Bahja's POV
The girl left and i started talking to Miyan "Oh so now you acknowledge me?" "What are you talking about?" "Nothing that you need to be really concerned about!" "Really you are mad because I talking to a fan? Seriously?" "You know what I'm really tired I should head back to the hotel." "Okay I will ride back too then!" I said rolling my eyes at her. "Naw I think August needs to come get you since you loved being on tour so much!" When she said that August comes in the restaurant. "Baby we got to go to the studio to meet with Def Jams about your music career. They hear your song 'Jealous Type' and they loved it and they are trying to sign you." See what I mean he always is coming in interrupting something for us. And you don't even care!" She said walking out crying. "What was that all about?" August asked.

Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)