Chapter 19

August's POV
Yesterday me and Bahja spent the day at the studio working on our music for our individual projects. Today we have a break day. Today I am going to take her out on a date. Because we never had an official date. So I have to see if she has any plans for tonight. "Bee?." I said calling her down to the living room where I am. "Yes!" She said coming down the stairs into the living room sitting on the couch beside me. "Do you have any plans for today?" "Uhh.... No not that I can think of. Why wassup? What do you have planned?" "Well... I wanted to take you out on a date. Because we have never had an official date. SO I am asking you this.. Bahja Shamoni Rodriguez will you let me take you out on a date?" "Yes, I would love to go on a date with you August Anthony Alsina Jr." I gave her a kiss and I stood up and went to the kitchen. I am going to start making phone calls to get the date set up in a few once I leave out. She is going to love it. I went back into the living room. "Baby I finna head out to get this date set up. I will be back to drop some stuff off back to you when it gets closer to the time of the date. Okay??" "Okay bae!" She said giving me a kiss. "Love you!" "I love you too Bahja!"

Once I left, I called MiMi to go meet me at my house to get my black card. I want her to take Bee out and make sure she is on FLEEK as they say. Once I got home she was already there waiting on me. I parked the car killed the engine and got out the car. I went up to the door and opened the door and walked in setting the keys in the foyer on the table. I went in the kitchen and took out my phone I called the movie theater to let them know we will be coming and to have the back employee entrance open for me. I called her favorite restaurant La Grotta to book the restaurant and a hookah lounge out for just us. Then I called her stylist, nail salon, and her favorite spa place to set appointments. Then I walked in the living room with MiMi and sat on the couch and told her the plan. She was too happy. Then I gave her my black card and told her to have her back by 6:00 pm SHARP. Once she left I called my jeweler, the jewelry shop and texted Chris. Before you get carried away NO I am NOT proposing to Bahja. I am getting her a PROMISE ring, necklace and a bracelet. Within the next few minutes Chris came bussing in the door. "Nigga WTF! How you get in my house." "The door was unlocked nigga. Just cuz you live in a good neighborhood dont mean you dont have to lock your fucking doors nigga." "Nigga STFU!" "What am I doing here anyway?" "You gone help me pick out a ring to give to Bee." "Whoa wait nigga you tryna to propose to Bahja? Damn that was fast as hell. I mean don't get me wro..." "Wait nigga aint nobody said that I was going to propose to Bahja." I said laughing at him. "Then why y......" "Its just a promise ring nigga." I said cracking up and going in the kitchen to fix me something to drink. "Oh well in that case where the fuck the jeweler at?" "He on his way over." As soon as I said that the door bell rang. I got up to answer the door. I let the jeweler in. He came in with about 2 jewelry carriers. I showed him to the living room and we sat down and he got started on showing me the rings.

Bahja's POV
A little bit after Aug left MiMi came over to the house telling me to hurry up and get dressed before we missed our spa appointment. So I had to hurry up and get dressed. So she took me to my favorite spa. We got massages and a wax. Then we went to get our nails done. Now we are headed to my stylist's house to get my hair done. "Hey Shekinah!" "Hey Bahja! What you need done to your hair today?" "Uhh... Well Im going on a date with my boyfriend and MiMi has this style that I wanted to try because she showed me a picture and it was cute." "Ok well lets started then!"
*3 hours later*
"I love it Shekinah! Thank you SOO much!" "Your welcome girl! Have fun tonight ." "Okay I will MiMi you ready?" "Yea ... Uhhh... You take credit cards right?" "Yea!" "Okay here!" MiMi said handing her the black card. She slid the card down and MiMi signed and everything. Then we left and went back to my house. When we get back to my house I got out the car and went up to the door and I seen a note on the door from August saying ...

Baby,
I have for you some jewelry, clothes and shoes in some bags on your bed. I have a makeup artist coming and I have Shekinah on call just in cause if you need her to freshen up your hair. Get ready quickly. You have 2 hours to get ready. I will be back at 8:00 SHARP. I will be here with a limo to take us to our festivities. I have also put in there an extra outfit for our last event. I have also taken the time to label which outfit is for which. Now gone get ready for me witcho sexy ass.
Your Man,
Augconda 🍆💦💦

I laughed at the note. He needs help but I love him to DEATH! I went in the house. I went upstairs to see the outfits and jewelry. Then I went in the lounge in the bathroom to see the makeup artist and Shekinah waiting. I went to the bag that had Outfit 1 and Jewelry 1 on it. I went in the bathroom and put the bags on the bench in the bathroom. I went and turn the shower on and stripped out of my clothes. I got in the shower and washed up. I got out, dried out and lotioned. Then I put my outfit and jewelry on. I walked out to the lounge area. Everyone looked at me in awe. MiMi said "Bee you look so beautiful!" "Yes girl you do!" The makeup artist and Shekinah said at the same time. "Thank yall!" I sat down in the chair to let Misty(the makeup artist) and Shekinah get started.
*1 hour later *
Misty and Shekinah are just now getting done. I looked in the mirror and I looked so beautiful. I love my hair and makeup. I heard the horn outside. I looked out the window and started cheesing. I grabbed my clutch and the other 2 bags with jewelry and clothes and ran downstairs with everyone grabbing there stuff and following behind me. I turned and looked at them and thanked them for everything. I let them out first before I closed and locked the door behind me. I put my keys in my clutch and met Aug at the limo. He was standing outside the limo waiting for me with flowers that matched my outfit. He gave me a hug and a kiss. Once we broke from the kiss he gave the flowers and just stared at me. "What!" I said laughing at him. "Nothing Im just amazed at how sexy my damn girlfriend is." "Well thank you baby you are sexy yo damn self!" I said smiling at him. "You ready baby girl?" "Yes sir! Lets go!" I said getting in the car as he held the door open for me. I got in and sat my bags down. This should be a GREAT NIGHT!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read, Comment, Vote= More Love!
Love you ALL
Signed
Alexxis_Lynn (Victoria)